Search results for query: *

1. ii kanji

Worst Series for Team Rocket?

She didn't tell you not to express your opinions, she asked you to be a bit more sensitive to other fans' feelings. Which... this one-line, biting response (to a lengthy and nuanced analysis) absolutely fails to do...
  2. ii kanji

Maybe I should have been clearer but I meant that AG was a horrible watch for the TRio. For the kiddies it's a great series! Even for my babies it's not all bad, they had some fun stuff to do occasionally and a fantastic group of Pokemon, and Musashi's involvement in Haruka's contest arc was...
  3. ii kanji

Yes, except that we were led to believe that it would end with the TRio’s permanent removal from the show, so at the time it was a far from pleasant prospect.
  4. ii kanji

I completely agree with this and it made for a fantastic character arc over the 8 years spanning her first fiasco to her GF semi-final ranking. Doesn’t stop AG from being a horrible watch though.
  5. ii kanji

Sadly I think the current series is a very close contender, although there are a couple of small reasons I put BW ahead of it. First of all, there is still time and I live in hope of the series redeeming itself. But more so, at least their souls are still attached to their bodies. We've had 3...
Back
Top Bottom