Search results for query: *

1. ii kanji

Anime & Manga General Discussion

I think I’m in early labour so the big question is whether I’ll make it to the next episode or not :p But it’s funny how it’s the little things that actually catch your breath and make you suddenly realise a huge part of your life is coming to an end. Like yesterday I remembered the British...
  2. ii kanji

Yuyama’s comments read like empty platitudes rather than genuine answers. I suspect the key words are “I usually leave that up to management to decide”. I doubt it was his decision to retire Satoshi and Pikachu and I doubt very much that decision occurred as insinuated here - that he just felt...
  3. ii kanji

Yeah I have to say when I saw that Onisuzume I definitely felt like ‘Are we really doing this again?!’
  4. ii kanji

So you know how pregnancy gives you really vivid dreams? Well I had a dream about you all. For some reason we all had a meet-up at McDonalds just as a new set of episode titles were released. There was one called ‘Grieve Me’ that involved some scary black/purple Lizardon-like variant (think...
  5. ii kanji

I agree the TRio themselves were worse in that era, but I was referring specifically to their Pokemon situation. For me this current set-up is far worse than their bland roster of BW. At least Deathmask (or whatever it was called) had the one and only genuine human moment from Kojiro during that...
  6. ii kanji

I truly didn't think the TRio could do worse than their BW mons but Morpeko, as an active detractor to their wellbeing, in combination with the Gatchat really took the biscuit. My one and only hope for the next episode is that they stick with more recent tradition of "new series new beginnings"...
  7. ii kanji

Whilst we're all in the Pokeani waiting room... Did this get shared already? - Rica singing the original English Pokemon Theme?! :lapras::bulbaLove:
  8. ii kanji

I had a dream that Sonansu got a focus episode :cry: #whennnnnnnn
  9. ii kanji

On the subject of the movies, the recent revelations about the exodus of animation staff makes me wonder whether that was also a big contributor. After all, if they don’t have enough animators to produce the 50-odd episodes per year, they are not going to have the resources to put into making a...
  10. ii kanji

I had a dream that Kasumi and Takeshi came back for an episode or two (including a cute flashback of them playing in kindergarten together), where are my OGs at in this backwards-focused series?! :confused: (Although tbf in the same dream Musashi’s Dokucale just hatched and I was writing in the...
  11. ii kanji

Quick question - did all the Galar gym leaders make it on screen in the end? I sort of lost the thread entirely…
  12. ii kanji

Sorry I should have been clearer - I meant next series... if there is to be a new series of course :censored:
  13. ii kanji

Thanks for the update @Nicolas721 :bulbaWave: Sadly as I’ve been reading the episode review threads I don’t think I can exactly watch unspoiled Rockets, but I am sooooo happy that Musashi remembered her Pumpjin. (If only they’d managed to integrate them into the rest of the series like this I...
  14. ii kanji

English breakfast ideally, but I’ll take anything :wynaut:
  15. ii kanji

Hi everyone I’m missing this subforum, anyone got any :coffee: to spill?
  16. ii kanji

Holy fudge that is amazing and so so nostalgic in the way that they medley’d 4 of the songs most associated with the two of them* :cry::bulbaLove: Who is the singer do we know? Sounds a bit like Megumi Toyoguchi but surely not?… *Although it is so weird Pochama doing Musashi’s bit during the...
  17. ii kanji

Give me OS artstyle with SM animation and we all good :cool:
  18. ii kanji

Happy New Year everyone!!! :bulbaLove: Wishing everyone health, happiness and of course satisfaction from the Pokemon anime…
  19. ii kanji

Interesting take, particularly because it’s IMO Yonemura’s best episode that ever he wrote! (Personally I love it but I understand the criticism.) So no wonder you’re not enjoying the series he is the head writer for :p
  20. ii kanji

I hate the implication from those pics that Go is replacing Takeshi as one of the 3 reps of the pixie trio… :cautious: I hope they just picked those images for symmetry (3 kids, 3 balls, 3 legendaries)…
Back
Top Bottom