Search results for query: *

1. ii kanji

Preview JN059: The Lost Sarunori! Who is the Trainer!?

Omg I hadn’t even considered the possibility, but if the ‘who gets Grookey’ drama isn’t resolved tomorrow I honestly think I will need a break from the forums until such time it is...
  2. ii kanji

Be real with yourself - this describes every person in this fandom (maybe every fandom...) on some particular topic and one time or another :p
  3. ii kanji

I am lol’ing on the bus at the concept of Venusaur as a ‘feminine’ pokemon :ROFLMAO: Honestly this fandom is funny, I wouldn’t laugh half as much if it weren’t for it!
  4. ii kanji

Preview dialogue: Satoshi: Someone's already caught it? Go: Surely that person can't be... TRio: Nyahahaha! :cool: (I know it's gonna be a bait and switch, but let me enjoy this short moment please.)
  5. ii kanji

Oh dear. I have to admit I didn't initially pay it much heed, but the Twittosphere is abuzz with (some quite clearly written) arguments as to why this is bad. On reflection, particularly with the Nagetsukesaru/Passimian incident in such recent memory, I actually can't believe they went there...
  6. ii kanji

OMG YES PLEASE!! Go struggling to adjust to the idea of having a sibling after being an only child for 10 years would make for an amazing story!!!!!!!!!
  7. ii kanji

My babies are here :cry::bulbaLove: *reasons to keep living extended by another week* Possibilities: - Sarunori's owner is a CotD voiced by a regular seiyuu :unsure: - Sarunori belongs to Go's parents :unsure: - Sarunori belongs to Kikuna :unsure: - Sarunori belongs to Renji :unsure: - Sarunori...
  8. ii kanji

It was a bit... boring? I think we all saw potential in stuff like Shinji, Hunter J .etc but on a week-by-week basis it didn't really hold up. Quite a lot of dull filler and even the plot stuff wasn't exactly enthralling. After the Tag Battle arc the Satoshi/Shinji rivalry really took off, the...
  9. ii kanji

Its first year was really not very good. IMO the series really picked up only around the time of the Tag Battle arc/Hikozaru's capture.
  10. ii kanji

Much as I’m onboard with that idea, I must point out that Nyasu as a conductor was a bit piece in the Digda farming episode :(
Back
Top Bottom