Search results for query: *

1. ii kanji

Megumi Hayashibara's The Characters Taught Me Everything: Living Life One Episode at a Time

I don’t want to derail the thread either but I also don’t want to create a new one with the sole purpose of investigating my suspicions that Rica is a brat :p I honestly don’t know how much stock to put into that embezzling story, but I’m certainly interested if you can remember any of the...
  2. ii kanji

Megumi Hayashibara's The Characters Taught Me Everything: Living Life One Episode at a Time

:bulbaLove: Although Osomatsu-kun didn't get its own chapter, she does mention her role in it when she tells an anecdote in the Gundam chapter about You Inoue (who played Osomatsu) inspiring her to never hold her voice back. It's interesting that she doesn't talk about Rica because she...
  3. ii kanji

@marshiyanmisuta do you watch Conan? I just couldn't bear to climb such a tall mountain of episodes when I started my Megumi consumption however many years ago so it's her one major media I've never bothered with... Purely for my interest, can you explain what Ai Haibara's role is? I assumed she...
  4. ii kanji

She did, but not that one although there is a chapter on her experience working on Chinpui. (I’ve never heard that song, now I’m going to have to listen!!) The ones I remember her talking about are Matsuri Uta (the ‘la la la la’ song from Blue Seed), I’ll Be There from Saber Marionette J and...
  5. ii kanji

Very diplomatically skipped over. Given that it's a book celebrating the roles and she gives A LOT of praise to everyone involved in the creation of the various shows, I think this was a good move. After all, she, Miki and Inuyama have been quite vocal in condemning that change, why dredge it up...
  6. ii kanji

I did think of this but it was really just a one off gag, wasn't it? Otherwise she was actually rather flat and dull in the first half of XY. But maybe you are right and I can certainly imagine Oohashi .et al setting up an AG style role for her in the Tripokalon arc...
  7. ii kanji

Ahhh thank you for this! I wonder why she acknowledged the English name? I guess she knew the book would be getting a simultaneous English release and maybe she guessed many of her Western readers would be particularly interested in Musashi, or at least familiar with her? Who knows. Ah so it...
  8. ii kanji

Apolgies, long post incoming... @GalacticRonpa or @Dogasu - in the original, does Megumi actually say the following pertaining to the English dub? 'Evidently her name is Jessie in English, but in Japanese it's Musashi...' '...whose name is Jessebelle in English and Rumika in Japanese...' 'We...
  9. ii kanji

Short answer: Longer answer in case it is inadvisable/illegal to share that image is that yes that page is included and yes the comments are translated, although Me-Gumi obvs not as good in English :p
  10. ii kanji

I’m at work atm but I will share this in the next couple of days when I’m off! Plenty. Not just Pokemon but other series like Minky Momo too. If no one else does, I’ll give you a rundown when I get a chance this week, but I suggest if you’re really interested you buy the book. ...That is a...
  11. ii kanji

Dogasu I’m nicking these links from your tweet, but here is where you can download the English version of the e-book: Amazon Book Walker Rakuten Kobo Amazon unfortunately doesn’t work in the UK (and I hear it’s the same in the US?). I’ve downloaded from Rakuten Kobo because they charged me...
Back
Top Bottom