Search results for query: *

1. ii kanji

News Brilliant Diamond / Shining Pearl / Legends: Arceus anime speculation thread

Soz for quoting myself and having a totally one-track mind, but look at this awesome art a friend of mine did on this theme!!
  2. ii kanji

News Brilliant Diamond / Shining Pearl / Legends: Arceus anime speculation thread

OMG my V just told me he’s buying a Switch to play some monster hunting game THIS MEANS I CAN PLAY LEGENDS :bulbaLove: Ok, sorry, please continue...
  3. ii kanji

Ok, you know what would be SO AWESOME? A Legends themed flashback or time travel episode featuring Miyamoto Musashi and Sasaki Kojiro as Musashi and Kojiro's ancestors/previous incarnations/coincidental ye olde times expies. They can have their cool fight to the death and what not and Ancient...
  4. ii kanji

The only potential issue with Natane/Gardenia is that her seiyuu is no more. Of course if they really want to bring her back they can just recast, but in my mind it does mean that she’s not likely to be the first pick :cry:
  5. ii kanji

AOISDHASOIFJAHFIUEHFOEHQOFIHQOWIHFIOQHWIQFH :love:
Back
Top Bottom