• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. ii kanji

Preview JN106: A New Show! Rocket-dan's Covert Kingdom Radio!!

Those who are dismayed at Deko Akao… Like Fujisaku she writes Rockets much better than she does twerps. Also like him, she is better at writing Rockets than most other writers so big thumbs up from me. Ngl though I’m a bit disappointed that Megumi and Co don’t get a writing credit even though...
  2. ii kanji

Omg they are opening fanmail for real… Looks like maybe someone actually did send those R bottle caps to Kojiro as a gift lmao?! Now I have a new unachievable pipe dream which is for the fan chorus version of RDYEN to get airtime.
  3. ii kanji

WAIT. Is Kojiro just wearing his normal uniform trousers and undershirt with some cute brogues and the sweater?! That boy is so basic aksjajajhdhshaj :cry:
  4. ii kanji

Holy fuck I want that poster. Do you think I will be allowed to frame and display it in the grown up house we’re currently trying to buy? :unsure: Things I observe with love: 1. More fodder for my Kojiro-reading-glasses headcanon. 2. They all have different drinks! Sonansu a bottle of water...
  5. ii kanji

Ok WHAT. Obviously this isn’t validated yet but I am terrified. Pretty sure I’ve mentioned before, a western Disney/Marvel style TRio spin-off is my actual worst nightmare… I cannot imagine them getting it right without somehow resurrecting Takeshi Shudo to write it. I am scared. This may be the...
  6. ii kanji

At first I got excited thinking that the radio show was back and then disappointed that this is just an episode for the writers to mess up, but THEN I read Dogasu’s translation from the scan that the radio element was recorded pre-animation… which means that the TRio themselves have essentially...
Back
Top Bottom