Search results for query: *

1. ii kanji

Rocketshipping General Discussion

I feel like Kojiro drinking a can of Komala Coffee (the same as what Musashi gave him when he lost the Alola league match against Gladio) was someone saying ‘it’s ok, yours is still the endgame’… :cry:
  2. ii kanji

Whilst we wait for their actual ending, let's enjoy this little moment in the motto (during the The pair from Team Rocket soars through the galaxy! line):
  3. ii kanji

I've been curing my covid the last couple of days by reading through the last 30-odd pages of this thread and it made me feel so warm and happy that I thought I should write a little note to say hi! Assuming this really is the end (I think we can have a lot more confidence that it is than...
  4. ii kanji

Never say no to a fearhug:
  5. ii kanji

It seems the endgame is arriving. I feel so churned up! Wonder if we can hope for anything other than an inconclusive conclusion?…
  6. ii kanji

A tiny bit more touching… :sneaky:
  7. ii kanji

:bulbaLove:
  8. ii kanji

This parallel :bulbaLove: It's somehow even more heartwarming when you remember that this episode was animated by Iwane/Shimura and that that scene was animated by Iwane when he was working under Shimura way back when. Honestly though I can't pretend I enjoyed the episode on its own merits...
  9. ii kanji

Hi Mango and thank you so much for providing that translation and views from Twitter! :bulbaLove: Truthfully it does feel a little disheartening to hear this stance (again) but it certainly goes to show how pervasive the ship is that the voice actors have felt the need to publicly address this...
  10. ii kanji

I think the upcoming episode is ripe with possibility for shipping opportunities! For a start, every fake-split episode from Guardie and Kojiro up until the XY one has not had at least a sliver of shipping (after all, there’s a mandatory reconciliation inherent in the premise). Of course, it...
  11. ii kanji

Aww thank you :oops: Tbh I always feel that X&Y video is pretty basic/a cop out but it was so easy and it’s so hard to find just nicely put together Rocketshipping AMVs! I’m more proud of this one which I feel tells more of a story though the shipping is a lot more subtle: I deffo wanna make...
  12. ii kanji

OMG that art :ROFLMAO: :bulbaLove: That is so supremely perfect!! I love those incorrect quotes, this one is bang on and you've got their facial expressions down pat!! Please share more art if you have any?! I do draw, although tbh I haven't had a great deal of time recently, I think this is...
  13. ii kanji

Hey! Most definitely here and ready for Rocketshipping spam :wynaut: Let me start by sharing this AMAZING animatic I just found!! (People are so talented it's just unreal.): Tell us a bit about your Rocketshipping background? How did you get into it?
  14. ii kanji

From Friday’s episode :wynaut:
  15. ii kanji

I feel like this is the first time we've seen them sleeping flush next to each other since that snuggle under the sheets in the Nyula vs Barrierd episode of Battle Frontier arc?! :p
  16. ii kanji

:sneaky: Koko's finally out...
  17. ii kanji

Look at that intimacy :cry:
  18. ii kanji

Ugh sorry, sorry, sorry, I know this is like my zillionth post in a row but, remember these guys? Now look what they've gone and done! :bulbaLove:
  19. ii kanji

Just me again with your weekly squee-worthy moment :wynaut: (After Musashi gets whacked in the face :bulbaLove:)
  20. ii kanji

Our March 5th greeting from Deko Akao? :sneaky:
Back
Top Bottom