Search results for query: *

1. ikarishipper900

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

What I'm wondering is why are you continuing to waste effort on continuing the discussion? You had a suggestion. You raised your points. You were answered no, and given reasons why not. Accept it! The reasons that they're raising are valid. Please stop wasting everyone's time with this.
  2. ikarishipper900

I don't think it's blatant. If it were blatant, there wouldn't have been any confusion. Have YOU ever seen a hat like that? I didn't know that. Thank you. :)
  3. ikarishipper900

I can think of a few things that didn't come fromthe game or anime. Alder not knowing how to use the PC system. Brendan's white thing is a hat, not hair. If I remember correctly, those were from a magazine or guidebook and Sugimori's Formspring? (I don't remember.) I agree it would be necessary...
  4. ikarishipper900

I had another idea and I'm a little sorry for this because implementation would be time-consuming..... But could we put some kind of sources on the pages? There's been more than one time where I've been like WHAT WHERE DID THIS COME FROM. and I think saying where the information came from gives...
  5. ikarishipper900

I agree with the N and Ghetsis bit, but I thought Reshiram and Zekrom could be shiny if you had to catch it in Dragonspiral Tower instead of the castle.
  6. ikarishipper900

Would it be possible to mention that in the article? I went through the game looking for the mention and I'm pretty sure it wasn't there. Thanks!
  7. ikarishipper900

Oh gotcha. I was actually really surprised there was something on the site for me to add; you guys are really thorough. :) Will this be fixed soon? Also: I second this. I would like a source on this, because I don't think it's ever said in-game. Thanks!
  8. ikarishipper900

I don't think this has been mentioned, because the page is incorrect, but sorry if it has and I'm being repetitive. On the page with the gym badges (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Badge), for the fifth generation, the Trio Badge and the Bolt Badge onward say that the badges permit...
Back
Top Bottom