• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. indigohex

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. You breath in all the air on the planet and die from poisoning. I wish Australia wins in the soccer tonight (or gets a 0-0 draw).
  2. indigohex

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. You get sent to the cleaner instead of the house. I wish for a Water-Type Ultra Beast.
  3. indigohex

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. The Americans capture him and sends him to Guantánamo Bay, Cuba and removes all evidence of his existence. I wish I can reverse my decision to play in a mafia game.
  4. indigohex

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. They come and kill you for not allowing them to sleep. And they eat your brains as they seem to be zombies. I wish for a wish for a wish for a wish. Try corrupting that.
  5. indigohex

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. You get game over after that. I wish to date an international supermodel.
  6. indigohex

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. You die from the pain in your neck. I wish the monks from Doctor Who controls the forums.
  7. indigohex

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. Only your wish is corrupted. I wish to be the ruler of the universe.
  8. indigohex

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. Everyone wishes for your wish to get corrupted. I wish the next poster pours cocktail onions down their pants.
  9. indigohex

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. It's poisoned pizza and you die from food poisoning. I wish for the Kardashians to go away.
  10. indigohex

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. Everyone thinks you are annoying. I wish to meet my one true love.
  11. indigohex

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. But you don't know anything else as a result. I wish to regain my sanity as a result of me changing my avatar.
  12. indigohex

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but wish is not granted. I wish to understand all Martian languages.
  13. indigohex

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. Everyone controls you while you have the ability to control power ups. I wish for all the power in the universe to be in my hands.
  14. indigohex

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. It's the Emperor's New Clothes (and we all know what it is). I wish for a chance to think of my wish that I don't want to see corrupted.
  15. indigohex

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. It's an 8-bit theme. I wish for a win in Last Poster Wins.
  16. indigohex

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. It is so dry that liquids dry up by the time it enters your mouth. I wish for world peace.
  17. indigohex

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but only you die. I wish to travel on a bus by myself (that is, no other passengers).
  18. indigohex

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. It's dried before coming out of your body. I wish for the most selfish thing: World War III
  19. indigohex

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. Everyone except you gets notified when you forget your wish. I wish for a sane President of the United States come November.
  20. indigohex

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. You don't know nothing about corrupting wishes, while everyone else does. I wish for a quadrillion dollars.
Back
Top Bottom