Search results for query: *

1. indigohex

Waiter, there's a ______ in my soup

I though you wanted to join High Society. Waiter, an ant who thinks he's a certain German World War II figure is in my soup.
  2. indigohex

You did asked for the Cloned Mew soup, hence the bunch of Mewtwos. Waiter, Kim Jong Un is in my soup.
  3. indigohex

Happy Valentines' Day from your partner. Waiter, there's a Yellowstone Volcano in my soup. And it's erupting.
  4. indigohex

Hey, LeRoy. You're supposed to make the Magikarp special (like this customer ordered), not the Greninja special. Don' t make me flame you on the forums because I am one warning away from being banned. Waiter, Jesus Christ is in my soup.
  5. indigohex

It's the World War II special sir. Waiter, there's rats milk in my soup. I ordered dog's milk or better.
  6. indigohex

Uh? I don't know what you're talking about. Waiter, zombie versions of the original Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers is in my soup.
  7. indigohex

Congratulations on still being alive. Waiter, there's a copy of Who's Who Among Pokemon Trainers in my soup.
  8. indigohex

Uh, we'll take care of it. Waiter, some politician is in my soup.
  9. indigohex

I recommend that you go to level 8. Waiter, there's pyrotechnics in my soup.
  10. indigohex

You ordered it sir. You wanted coffee, so we gave you coffee. Waiter, Kim Kardashian is in my soup.
  11. indigohex

Just try to use to solve the most difficult question every posed by man: 1⁹+1⁹. Waiter, there's some Martians in my soup. And they appear to be descendants from those who left Earth on Mars One.
  12. indigohex

What statement? Waiter, there's a ticket to Indigohex Bulbagarden Forum Members Salute to Magikarp special. And it's at 7:30 tonight.
  13. indigohex

Oh, a pirate must have left it behind. I'll get him to come and pick it up. Waiter, there's a Donbot in my soup.
  14. indigohex

We'll take that away. There is not supposed to be flies in soup. Waiter, there's Tony Soprano in my soup.
  15. indigohex

Sorry, but the chef thought it was a bed. Waiter, there's a can of New Coke in my soup.
  16. indigohex

It's actually a bottomless pit soup, sir. Waiter, there's a legendary steampunk moose from Pokemon Generation VIII in my soup.
  17. indigohex

What's a Mandrake? Waiter, there's Hillary Clinton in my soup.
  18. indigohex

I thought you wanted a strong soup. Waiter, Mark Labbett is in my soup (he's from The Chase in several countries).
  19. indigohex

It's a new promotion to promote the new Shark-Spider movie that is about to be released. Waiter, Kim Jong-un is in my soup.
  20. indigohex

Hampton the Hamster? I have been wondering whatever happened to him? Waiter, there's Donald Trump's toupee in my soup.
Back
Top Bottom