Search results for query: *

1. indigohex

Movies/TV Rate the Last Movie you Watched

Blade Runner 2049. 9.5/10 I am normally skeptical of sequels, and they tend to be not as good as the original. There are exceptions to this, and Blade Runner 2049 fits into this category (I watched the original 1982 film on DVD in English class back in Year 11), and I think Blade Runner 2049 is...
  2. indigohex

Ghost in the Shell 7.5/10 (despite the whitewash by producers casting a white actress to play Major)
  3. indigohex

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story. (9.5/10). Late last year, I publicly stated on the forums that Disney will ruin Star Wars. And look what happened. Two great Star Wars films. The story was very strong, and there were cameos from C3PO and R2Ds, and the ending sets up Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope...
  4. indigohex

Train to Busan (7/10) A horror film from South Korea, and it was very intense (well worth it's MA15+ rating here in Australia) with people being turned into zombies while on a train to Busan (a zombie apocalypse on a train if you will). But the ending was a bit rushed, with the end coming when a...
  5. indigohex

Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens. Initially, I thought that Disney would ruin Star Wars (I mentioned it in another thread about Star Wars), but in the end, The Force Awakens is up there with the original trilogy as a classic. I would love to see J.J. Abrams to do Episode VIII and Episode...
  6. indigohex

Now Add Honey. It was very good, not perfect, but very good. 7/10.
  7. indigohex

Mad Max: Fury Road (8.5 out of 10) You might not believe this, but I am a bit skeptical of models moving into acting (I think I voted for an underwear model to win Worst Actress or Worst Supporting Actress one year in the Golden Raspberry Awards), but they were very good in the film (and in...
  8. indigohex

The Stream 6.5/10. Good for Star Wars fans such as myself.
  9. indigohex

The Interview. (3.5/10). I didn't think it was that good, especially the over-the-top violence towards the end. And also, I didn't like the plot to kill a world leader.
  10. indigohex

Mortdecai. It was a good film with some funny moments, but I enjoyed the ending with someone paying over a million pounds for a fake. 7/10
  11. indigohex

Past Tense (its a film from the Philippines). 8/10. And by the way, I was using the subtitles to understand the film.
  12. indigohex

Girl Gone. It was okay, but there were a few scenes that were too graphic for me. I give it a 6.5 out of 10.
  13. indigohex

Guardians of the Galaxy A very emotional start, but overall a very good film. 9 out of 10.
  14. indigohex

Lost in Space (on DVD). It was okay, but the end was a bit rushed. Especially with the fact that the film ended, they haven't make it to their destination (despite all still being alive). 6/10
  15. indigohex

X-Men: Day of Future Past. 9/10 I am a huge fan of the X-Men series of films and got all on DVD (I am having trouble with unlocking the X-Men: First Class DVD cover, but I might go to my local library to do it), and this one didn't disappoint. We saw a different side to Mystique, as well as...
  16. indigohex

12 Years A Slave 9.5/10 I has just saw this film (the session I went to ended just over an hour ago), and I heard it is very good so I checked it out. I will not spoil it for anyone (I urge you to check it out) but I will be disappointed if it DOESN'T win the Oscar for Best Picture. It was very...
  17. indigohex

Scary Movie 5. 6/10. OK. Not bad but not great. I won't destroy the actors who was in it, but neither will I give them the key to immorality. The start was good though with Charlie Sheen and Lindsay Lohan.
Back
Top Bottom