Search results for query: *

1. I

Spoilers Pokémon UNITE

My bad. Somehow when I linked the article, I accidentally linked it to this thread and not the article in question. Just copy and paste the link into your browser, it is still there. https://www.scmp.com/abacus/article/3090580/pokemon-unite-moba-game-disappointing-nintendo-fans-both-china-and-us
  2. I

Spoilers Pokémon UNITE

My suggestion of nominating The Pokemon Company and Tencent for an Ig Nobel Peace Prize for Pokemon Unite might be silly, but it is not unprecedented, as in 1993, the Pepsi-Cola Company of the Philippines was awarded the Peace Prize for sponsoring a contest to create a millionaire and announced...
  3. I

Spoilers Pokémon UNITE

Pokemon Unite has united the world, including uniting people in the United States of America as well as China whose relationship has soured in recent weeks (according to Hong Kong's South China Morning Post-...
  4. I

Spoilers Pokémon UNITE

Disappointed. I knew I should've watched A Current Affair, which is better than what we saw tonight on Pokemon Present (and A Current Affair is full of trash, and I am being polite in regards to A Current Affair).
Back
Top Bottom