• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. I

In Memoriam: Celebrities

There is a saying that bad news comes in threes. As highlighted in the two posts above, Kelly Preston lost her battle with breast cancer, Naya Rivera drowned (her body was found this morning) and now Grant Imahara from MythBusters has died from brain aneurysm. The news of the deaths of Kelly...
  2. I

Australian snowboarder and Winter Olympian Alex Pullin (who competed in Vancouver, Sochi and Pyeongchang in 2010, 2014 and 2018 respectively and flagbearer at the Opening Ceremony in Sochi) drowned while spearfishing, aged 32
  3. I

Just heard about Little Richard. Like Florian Schneider who died a few days ago (check my post three posts above this one), the influence that Little Richard had on music was very strong, but this time in rock and roll, including Elvis Presley and The Beatles (Flamboyant pioneer of rock n' roll...
  4. I

Florian Schneider, one of the founding members of German electronic music group Kraftwerk has died from cancer (Vale Kraftwerk's Florian Schneider one of the fathers of electronic dance). I can't stress the importance of Kraftwerk on music, especially in the 1980s, as Kraftwerk has a massive...
Back
Top Bottom