Search results for query: *

1. jamiebearcub

Mafia Zinn's Future Mafia Game Mafia - Game End (29/09/2020)

YES Yeah pretty much I think? We had an eye into the game room, which skewed mafia, but town had a lot of good roles too. Ultimately, some of it comes down to whos in what role, and I think the "senior" players were well distributed (at least until subs were made) so it made for a pretty...
  2. jamiebearcub

Epic flavor text Zinn! Good luck mafia! *Insert evil emoji here*
  3. jamiebearcub

@Midorikawa @AlienXotic @Blaine. @Rainbow Cloud I'd ask you to vote too, I know it's late, I'd rather we not end with a myslynch because it took me too long to get internet :confused:
  4. jamiebearcub

Ack, sorry guys I really haven't had internet access. I'm the JOAT, I cop checked og mido but that didn't really help...I've got 1x vigilante and 1x tracker still, I wanted to be more sure of people before using them. I think Blaine, and jinjo seem most suspicious, unless alien is just trying...
  5. jamiebearcub

Unfortunately I won't have much internet access today or tomorrow. I know we are getting close so it's bad on me for not being around as much as I'd like. That being said, kender still needs one vote so I'll do it :P Vote: kender
  6. jamiebearcub

I was playing ark far too late lol. Seems that Zachie is the wagon, I'll go for it and hope for the best (I probably won't be on before "new day"). @Dio_Brando1886 @Frozen Fennec dont forget to vote! vote: Zachie
  7. jamiebearcub

Should we try voting inactives so they say something? Another no lynch would be bad I think. Obviously voting kender is "safe", but we need more votes on someone else, so we need the inactive people to at least jump in and vote, right? Kender only got 3 votes yesterday. A few people didn't vote...
  8. jamiebearcub

People usually claim this day one but I guess since you subbed it is like day one? Like what Kender said, speak up if you are the miller! I was a bit worried at first that if mido was mafia that I'd never see it coming, but I wanted town mido with me, theres a lot of insight there. So I am...
  9. jamiebearcub

Also its more fun when more people are active, don't be afraid to say what you think!
  10. jamiebearcub

I believe the acronym for this is "CWAC", Contributing without actually contributing. It means you want to appear to be helping, but it doesn't actually help at all. Also this: Has some serial killer vibes. But I think if Kender is independent thats enough balance, right? I'd love some...
  11. jamiebearcub

It worked though! (I think) Unvote: AlienXotic I don't have many reads so far, but I think Kender is telling the truth, especially given Max seems to recognize the role. I guess Kender could be jester/joker and hoping we cant count? But I think he told the truth. OR, Kender and Max are scum...
  12. jamiebearcub

Ack, I thought this game wasn't starting until after the other one finished :confused: my parents are in town this weekend so I'll be in and out "today". I'm also EST and looking forward to an active game! The last 2 games I read through, people used their first day votes to pressure people, so...
Back
Top Bottom