Search results for query: *

1. jasonwolf

POPULAR: Simple Questions, Simple Answers

More buffer would be nice. I had planned to get a lot more writing done last year, but I extended my field position so I spent another year living in the woods which while its inspiring is hardly conducive to someone who likes to write on a computer. I think I am gonna have to just do it from...
  2. jasonwolf

To be honest at this rate that'll be like 5 years at best, and I find it hard to write without an audience. While I can't say I've ever hit it big, comments here and there help keep me going.
  3. jasonwolf

I'm not sure if this is better as a simple question or better as its own thread, but more or less. I've been inactive for a while trying to get the 2nd arc of my fic finished so that I could start posting it, but a lot of my time has gone to going back and making edits, and that's evolved into...
  4. jasonwolf

Well plenty literally can force themselves to. I think its bonsly that actually cries itzelf to dehydration. Cubones skull is stained crying so much.
  5. jasonwolf

I've recently been working a lot with pokemon's ability to affect the terrain. The two types I'm dealing with right now in a large amount are grass/poison and fire/dragon as the main character has a shroomish and charmander ((yeah FF breaks all the rules!)) and some ground and rock types since...
  6. jasonwolf

I'd agree highly with Juicebox. In pokemon your team shows a lot about you. In my current Fic I'm using the broad ideas of a fighter, rogue, and warden class from DnD to set up my main characters. The fighter has a charmander with some nasty attack moves to start off. The rogue has an oshawott...
  7. jasonwolf

That'd be casting magic. Its based on skill, and size. The better you are the less you have to do, but bigger the more, so it balances out. Sage elderwood merely thinks it. Daelis has minor hand gestures. A noob would have implements and books of spells and more guff. Applicative magic is...
  8. jasonwolf

Its a lot more of hey we could do this or that, and maybe we'll come back later, and not the sort of we have one job and thats all we do. Its exploration and adventure in this new world. Also I like having special items. things that means something, and also here they work well since casting...
  9. jasonwolf

((I agree on the whole blunt weapons thing in D&D.)) I guess the point of a challenge is valid, but it would probably lead to more pokemon battling than human combat. Something I want little of. I want either both or neither fighting really. OH and another bit of cannon when fairies come out...
  10. jasonwolf

Please don't beat me over the head with that I've already apologized twice. So then may I add which would be better to go on, the skill of the pokemon, their defenses, or what I believe they should have as defenses? Personally I think some pokemon are given too low of defense, btu would that...
  11. jasonwolf

I know, but my issues were more how would I have to kill a pokemon with a weapon? How hard are a charmanders scales? Would an arrow do anything to a tangla? Its more how to mix them nicely than the science of combat. The heroes even have pokemon. I'm going with the Kanto starters currently, but...
  12. jasonwolf

The other wizard Daelis cast a spell using the kings royal blood that gives him supreme rule over magic in the kingdom, well casting magic. Elderwood lives at the very edge of the kingdom so he had enough time to summon the heroes . The reason he needs them the curse can't be broken by anyone...
  13. jasonwolf

Now I'm starting to see a pattern, and Yeah the pokemon they fight at the start are as newbie as they are. Its like how any pokemon game starts. Level two rattatas. By the time they deal with real threatening pokemon they'll be good and trained. Also with the whole fighting thing. This is...
  14. jasonwolf

Re: Weapons VS Pokemon Personally as someone who makes a lot of camp fires I can stand right over one no problem for about half an hour. Also dodging attacks is dodging attacks. Personally I write pokemon as using special attacks as slow charge up and fire. So even ember would be, The magby...
  15. jasonwolf

Re: Weapons VS Pokemon But no one uses Warhammers. The three heroes are the only heroes I'm using. Also tempered steel weapons will do just fine against the fire types, as for fighting them fire types may have fire on them but few are hot on the outside always. Even then its a matter of get...
  16. jasonwolf

Re: Weapons VS Pokemon That has an excuse don't worry. After all with one of the two mages being the one who made the weapons you should expect magic. Originally it was just storage: the bow shrinks to a bracelet, the sword goes down to short sword, the kasurigama make a necklace, Tyler carries...
  17. jasonwolf

Re: Weapons VS Pokemon But then that leaves Rock types as an almighty which they should not be. I guess perhaps I'll need something to nerf their armor.
  18. jasonwolf

Weapons VS Pokemon I'm currently revisiting my old favorite setting for pokemon fanfics, Medieval times. But I've come into the issue of weapons being used on pokemon. I want the creatures to be a bit more mystical and not captured often. Sometimes they are even killed because they are still...
  19. jasonwolf

Re: How to realistically turn a bad guy good Alright firstly If you haven't watched Avatar last Airbender you are a sinner and should burn. But anyway look at the character Zuko from that show. Its a fantastic change from evil to good. Also when I've done this, and I've only done it once, the...
Back
Top Bottom