Search results for query: *

1. jdthebud

Mafia Zexy Games Mafia II - Endgame - 23/4/2017

I see...well guess we'll find out soon enough.
  2. jdthebud

wait...will 2 lynch redirectors using their power then cancel each other out? Looks like my logic might be flawed... [Unvote] HumanDawn Can you explain your reason for voting HD over RC?
  3. jdthebud

Yeah, looks like it's coming down to HD or RC...and if HD really is telling the truth than voting RC doesn't matter. Otherwise, he's lying. [Vote] HumanDawn Make sense?
  4. jdthebud

What do you mean by "the slot"
  5. jdthebud

Yay I can talk during the night, finally. I hope I've convinced LG I'm not scum now...not really sure why he keeps poking at me.
  6. jdthebud

Yeah I'm just fine with a Skullcrow lynch as I stated in the first D3. [Vote] Skullcrow
  7. jdthebud

I don't have any actions.
  8. jdthebud

My vig shot doesn't appear until N5, so I will be waiting a long time to use it. Forced commute N1 and N2. Since we were just in N2, I commuted, yes. Also why I said nothing to anyone during the night.
  9. jdthebud

I'm ok with this. [Vote] Skullcrow
  10. jdthebud

I'm a commuter and a vig.
  11. jdthebud

Actually that happened in TWR '16 mafia. But your point still stands. Guess we'll find out soon.
  12. jdthebud

If I chose that I would be poisonproof but you're right that it probably wouldn't do anything.
  13. jdthebud

Said it already, Pokemon Sun/Moon mafia
  14. jdthebud

It is a little bit OMGUS but it's more for the reasoning I stating as well. You got it. Not sure if anyone targeted me last night but if so their action would fail. Not trying to discourage investigation, it's just my role. I'm the Town Nights 1-2 Commuter, Nights 5+ 1x Strongman Vigilante...
  15. jdthebud

The lack of night posts was due to my role night action, it prevents me from making night posts. My role is from Pokemon Sun/Moon Mafia. As far as my reads, I can't say I have any strong scum reads, but I dislike MegaPod12's reasoning for voting me. Saying "oh it's fine, even if you're town...
  16. jdthebud

@Pika_pika42 What reasons? Do you think Swordmaster and I are scum together? @MegaPod12 I hammered because of Max's claim, just like everybody else who voted for him. The only reason I was the hammer was because I hadn't been online until that point. As far as my general inactivity, there's a...
  17. jdthebud

Just making a point that not having scumreads can be, in fact, because you are scum.
  18. jdthebud

You have no scum reads? ehhh. [Vote] MegaPod12 [Unvote] MegaPod12
  19. jdthebud

Oh sure. Nice situation to wake up to I guess. [Vote] Max1996
  20. jdthebud

Every day?
Back
Top Bottom