• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. jdthebud

AussieEevee's Video Game Bonanza - Endgame

Wow that would likely have swung the game right there, since Caps and Slife were confirmed town, no way they would have been lynched. Guess it's better to be lucky than good? :P
  2. jdthebud

This game was probably my most favorite game to follow in a while since the Mafia chat was entertaining and you could feel the tension in the air as the game crept closer to a winning state. Kudos to Darth, Elementar, and MP for setting the stage for this win throughout the early stages...
  3. jdthebud

Good luck to my team, and thanks for hosting @AussieEevee!
  4. jdthebud

My take right now: since Caps said he had protection last night and no kill happened, that makes me think Slife is lying about being a Doctor since he said he self-protected. Granted it's a strange claim to be making as scum but still. [Vote] Slife
  5. jdthebud

Actually wait, I just realized that there is a very good chance Caps was the NK target, so my FOS on Caps isn't nearly as strong as it used to be.
  6. jdthebud

Well it's nice to see no one died last night. I agree with Elieson that we should see what Cheff comes up with before voting, but my FOS is on Caps as I stated earlier.
  7. jdthebud

I remember AE's post, which is why I said "basically non-bastard game this is supposed to be".
  8. jdthebud

Actually, I can't reconcile Caps as insane cop with the basically non-bastard game this is supposed to be, so I don't really trust Caps nearly as much as you do.
  9. jdthebud

Well that was unexpected, especially that role. @AussieEevee can you please include the player list right away? I don't think I get notified when you edit them in later.
  10. jdthebud

@CheffOfGames Well should I unvote to stop a hammer or does it still matter at this point?
  11. jdthebud

My understanding is that a Bomb blows up when it's killed at night, not lynched.
  12. jdthebud

that's...not how a bomb works?
  13. jdthebud

Don't really understand SD's play during D1 from a scum point of view but I don't think Caps is insane. So I guess I'll be following the cop check for now. Vote: SoaringDylan
  14. jdthebud

Whoa whoa whoa!!! I missed a lot in a few short hours. Cheff I'll contact you in a bit, at work right now.
  15. jdthebud

oops, I mean watch Slife, obviously...
  16. jdthebud

Woah that's very interesting from FA. FA did you watch Cheff then? On a side note, I'm sad to see my character get killed off so early, not to mention a town vig.
  17. jdthebud

Well, not the worst outcome. Now to see what reads can be gleaned.
  18. jdthebud

I see. Guess we'll see how this goes.
  19. jdthebud

Why do you want a Pikochu lynch over SM?
  20. jdthebud

Why do you think they are forced? Isn't he just reacting to the situation at hand? I actually think he's had pretty good explanations so far. [Unvote] Skullkrow Would like to hear from her on this day, I don't think she's posted since confirming, but obviously the time for joke votes is over.
Back
Top Bottom