Search results for query: *

1. jdthebud

Mafia Chaos Mafia IV - Endgame: Chaos Reigns Supreme

Thanks, though I obviously didn't follow up on it... By the way, did my role even do anything?
  2. jdthebud

Aww, I'm dead. At least I had my modifer right. Good luck town.
  3. jdthebud

Why would anyone try to post a fake role PM that includes an Insanifier claim when one already flipped? @DarthWolf if my action went through on you, you could have easily seen someone that didn't visit your target, though there seem to be multiple ways that Insanifier could affect a watcher.
  4. jdthebud

Okay here goes. I actually believe Caps here. Why? Well, it’s simple. I am also a Town Insanifier. The fact that Sultan was Drunk, leads me to believe that each of Caps, me and Sultan all have hidden modifiers. For what it’s worth, I used my action on Darth last night.
  5. jdthebud

and what are you sad about?
  6. jdthebud

yeah, but obviously it's possible they are faking that whole thing
  7. jdthebud

Keep in mind that just because the hosts can't provide fake role PMs, doesn't mean that the scum team can't make their own. Also, they may have already gotten them and just haven't used them yet. I'm still not convinced that Elieson is scum. Most of my skeptism yesterday stemmed from paranoia.
  8. jdthebud

Interestingly, your role PM you posted doesn't mention your alignment...sign that you're scum? Or just lazy?
  9. jdthebud

Would Elieson have known to request a false PM from the mods? I wouldn't have thought about it, and I don't remember that being part of the last Chaos game I played. @Elieson can you explain why your posted PM seems to contradict itself?
  10. jdthebud

Actually wait, that PM looks weird. First it says "once in the game, during the day, you may challenge a player". Then it specifically mentions Day 1???
  11. jdthebud

The way you explained it was that you didn't have a choice, but you did have a choice. Why did you use it on Day 1???
  12. jdthebud

@Officer Snake where you at? Are you planning on voting for Elieson or not? I'm actually up for a no lynch today so we can get more potential info.
  13. jdthebud

Actually, we don't know if that's true, he could be lying about his role being forced.
  14. jdthebud

My take on this: at least one, probably two scum are pretty much guaranteed to be active. Mostly because they gain virtually nothing by staying silent on day 1, and most of the game is active.
  15. jdthebud

Not for me. Elieson is easily capable of doing this as mafia, and if his role makes it happen automatically, then hiding it is stupid no matter what his alignment is. And that part hasn't been confirmed either. Well I hope we get Officer Snake to respond with something. ##Vote: Officer Snake
  16. jdthebud

Whhyyyyy....would have been nice to get mafia to shoot you at least once...
  17. jdthebud

Didn't feel like it was a prod for reactions...
  18. jdthebud

your defense against Elieson's post here. Felt like you were trying to walk back a scumslip. Would town use the word "incriminate"???
  19. jdthebud

Whoops, quick trigger on the post there. Sultan's vote is bad and I don't like it. Although I do find MP's reaction to Elieson interesting.
Back
Top Bottom