Search results for query: *

1. jdthebud

Mafia TWR Games Bonanza - Endgame: Mafia win - Epilogue Complete

A very well played game by @Pika_pika42 and @ExLight. You both did a great job keeping attention off yourself until the last phase. @Officer Snake, you’re not slipping by me next time you play lurking scum. More thoughts later, but seriously one of the best scum team performances I’ve played...
  2. jdthebud

There's no reason for me to CC someone when I could claim a different role from my game. Really, this is weird! I was not expecting OC to vote for Pika here if Pika is scum...which makes me think this is an ploy by Darth, given his response to Officer after this vote: Here's your scum team...
  3. jdthebud

Correct, I lied about not getting a result, on the off chance that I hadn't been rolecopped, hoping scum would leave me alone the next night. Also do you guys really think that I would CC pika if I wasn't cop? Most people were townreading him before this.
  4. jdthebud

Here we go, I'm actually the cop. Not a surprise that someone's claiming cop to set up the faceoff with me, since I've been roleblocked the last two nights, which makes me assume they rolecopped me on Night 1. N1: Finalarcadia was town. N2: Megapod, failed. N3: Contrainer, failed. This is why...
  5. jdthebud

Please, make a case, anything.
  6. jdthebud

Vote: Contrainer I was roleblocked again last night :/. I think you are asking if I was redirected to Calvin on Night 1. I don't know if it was redirected, since I only get results if my action fails. I targeted FinalArcadia on N1 though, for what it's worth. And why is that?
  7. jdthebud

@DarthWolf Nothing confirms him for sure, just my belief based on my reads of the other players.
  8. jdthebud

Well ok that makes me sure that Officer is scum. Contrainer is probably scum too. If we have a cop I think Contrainer should be checked.
  9. jdthebud

@AussieEevee can we get a vote count? @Midorikawa I don't think the Contrainer case is that great. His D1 bomb claim is very weird for a scum play. Also, I submitted HxH Mafia: Battle of YorkNew City. It had a Town Vengeful Bomb (meaning it was active for both day and night). None of the...
  10. jdthebud

Alright so the first thing I want to say is that I was roleblocked last night. Given the amount of passive roles revealed so far I'm not that surprised they targeted me. @Midorikawa The reason I said Pika was probably town if Piko was town was because why would scum defend town!Pikochu after...
  11. jdthebud

I agree that we have 3 scum. If we had 4 scum today would be LYLO. Doesn't the role PM say that the items are used instead of their normal actions? I wonder how you can be an asset with your role. You haven't been an asset with your posts, that's for sure. I think Mido thought that I was...
  12. jdthebud

Wait, never mind, I forgot it can only be used at night. Carry on. So it looks like the third person with votes yesterday was Megapod. Are we still interested in lynching him? I’m not really sure who else to go after.
  13. jdthebud

So did anyone get one of Pikochu’s inventions? I’m hoping for the Phase resetter!
  14. jdthebud

Not sure why we are speculating about Rolecops.
  15. jdthebud

Not sure what you are trying to say here?
  16. jdthebud

Well I am a bit at a loss now...I kept my vote on Piko because I thought he was a better lynch than Zinn or Megapod. I guess it's good we didn't lose a power role but I'm not sure what info we gained from that lynch.
  17. jdthebud

Ok, I'm finally back. Got a lot to get to. Not sure about him, but if Pikochu is lynched and flips town, then Pika is likely town as well. If Pikochu is scum, then he's worth taking a close look at. At the time, there were only 4 votes on Max I think. Most of the remaining votes came after he...
  18. jdthebud

@FinalArcadia i didn’t vote Max because he didn’t need more votes on him. And I’m always skeptical of large D1 wagons since scum can easily jump on it without much suspicion. Now though, I like the Pikochu case. Asking for a vig on a bomb claim is totally scummy, though it is a bit on the...
  19. jdthebud

I guess it's probably the best outcome outside of a scum lynch since his role only helps mafia otherwise. That bomb claim by Contrainer was...not good. Seriously, even if you think he's softing bomb, there was no real reason to counterclaim it as he was getting lynched anyway. Now your role...
  20. jdthebud

2 Vanilla are rare is games like this, but it could be true for balancing reasons. For what it's worth, the game I submitted mostly has normal roles, though there are a few non-standard/custom ones. @Midorikawa my response about Darth was in fact a joke, which is why I didn't vote him...
Back
Top Bottom