Search results for query: *

1. jdthebud

Non-Mafia The Fantastic Forretress Face-off (Gun Show V1) - Phase 3 - 11/13/19

The flavor text was probably the best part about this game, so you're missing out. Anyway, here is my official feedback form: Did you enjoy the game? Yes I did. Short but sweet. Would you play another version of this game? Yes, I need to defend my title after all! :D What changes, if any...
  2. jdthebud

Thanks. I figured you would either shoot yourself or Contrainer, and I didn't know what Contrainer would do so I just figured I'd go out guns blazing, haha.
  3. jdthebud

Whoohoo! Thanks for the great flavor Megapod! I agree that it was super fast but I did enjoy debating the moves and countermoves.
  4. jdthebud

Of course you are. The question is, how are you planning on doing it?
  5. jdthebud

Also, can you confirm who is still alive?
  6. jdthebud

Loving the story @MegaPod! Probably your best work I’ve seen from you. @Max1996 will we be friends or enemies this next round?
  7. jdthebud

Oh right. I'm ready, both barrels are coming at y'all!
  8. jdthebud

Haha wow so much pre-game action! I love it. I'll join the line marching to their death at the hands of Paris.
Back
Top Bottom