Search results for query: *

1. jdthebud

Mafia Fire Emblem Mafia: Girl of the Plains - Player Phase 2 (Blood of Pride)

I sure hope you don't take her seriously...otherwise it's a free mislynch for scum. -_- While Fatima apparently wasn't lying about being scum, isn't the typical method of looking through previous posts after a scum flip kind of subverted by her admission? "tacked on"? No, I just forgot to...
  2. jdthebud

Also, what a weird ending to day 1...
  3. jdthebud

@DekuNut, Reiji is listed twice in the vote count, is that correct?
  4. jdthebud

Forgot to vote. Vote: Fantima
  5. jdthebud

I wen to bed shortly after that post, then early to work and didn't have time to check in, sorry. Not lurking, just inactivity. I never really had a strong scumread on Poyzin, just wanted to ask him questions and get some clarity on his intentions with some of his posts. The second post to...
  6. jdthebud

Looking at my post now, it looks like I really noticed @Poyzin. So kudos to you for not blending in? :)
  7. jdthebud

Ok guys, this is going to be a long post. But I'm here now. But first, @DekuNut can we get a vote count? Mostly quoted posts that caught my eye here and there. Are you being serious here? cause it's scummy to me. Maybe I'm not reading you correctly here either....is this a joke? What was...
  8. jdthebud

Sure, I'll play. Never played FE before though. So, just to be clear, will we know how effective our votes are when they are counted?
Back
Top Bottom