Search results for query: *

1. jdthebud

Mafia One Night Ultimate Werewolf Mafia - Endgame

I'm not saying that a secret change in win-con isn't normally a bastard mechanic in a regular mafia game, but I think it's important to understand that this is not a regular mafia game, but is meant to be as close to the original game as possible, and it's clearly stated in the rules that your...
  2. jdthebud

Not sure if you knew this, but Darth didn't make this game up, it's an actual game called One Night Ultimate Werewolf. Each round is meant to be like 10 minutes in a real life session. The lack of notification of change in wincon is intentional and a core element of the game. You don't get to...
  3. jdthebud

Only the Insomniac gets to know if their role changed. Anyway, I'm going to vote. Might as well vote for someone who hasn't claimed yet or has been revealed. Which leaves @DekuNut, @CyanideCrystal, @Pika_pika42, & @Fatima Shadow Frost Witch. There are 2 wolves in the game, since I looked at...
  4. jdthebud

The witch selects a Host card, which one did you pick? It means that regardless of your original role, you are now a Doppelganger, and are a member of the Town. What role did you start the game with?
  5. jdthebud

Hey everyone. I'm the Seer. I'll post my results later though.
  6. jdthebud

@TheCapsFan what was your original role?
  7. jdthebud

@TheCapsFan I'm the other Mason, so yeah, you're not Mason.
  8. jdthebud

haha get rekd. Naw, that was just luck. If Fantima had bothered to check in I was dead.
  9. jdthebud

Is voting randomly even going to help though?
  10. jdthebud

Main thing it's useful for is getting people to claim and also if you happen to swap a werewolf with a town role, the town can usually win rather easily.
  11. jdthebud

Well hopefully I'm a bit more active this phase, sorry for forgetting to show up after I claimed Mason. @TheCapsFan nice job winning it for town last phase.
  12. jdthebud

And I assume you are still the Insomniac? One thing I will say is that it is very possible that Caps is either the Tanner or the Minion, both of whom are happy to get lynched. So it would be good for everyone to claim, and then the Seer can post their check result, if there is one.
  13. jdthebud

Well then, I'm pretty sure that Caps is the werewolf. He probably looked at the Host cards in the middle and saw there was a Mason, so that's what he claimed. However, unfortunately for him, I was the Mason at the beginning of the game, and I was the only one. Otherwise I would have a private...
  14. jdthebud

confirmed
  15. jdthebud

I'll join, this is a fun game IRL, and I've also played a forum version on another site as well. As for my favorite fictional werewolf, uh.....Haley I guess (from Originals). Don't really watch much werewolf stuff.
Back
Top Bottom