Search results for query: *

1. jeisu

Trailers and News Discussion

After looking at the trailers (and i was kind of bored), i'm going to predict the level curve is that the right term? of the game. Melemele Island: Level 5 - Level 15 Akala Island: Level 15 - 28 Ula-Ula Island: Level 28 - Level 40 Poni Island: Level 45 - ???
  2. jeisu

Since people are talking about stats, I remember, in the NicoNico stream where they played the first couple hours of the game, it showed that Litten (level 13) apparently has high attack and speed, good defense and special attack, and low special defense.
  3. jeisu

The Z move's name translates to "Maximum Psy Breaker", so that Z move was definitely the Psychic one. It looks really cool!
  4. jeisu

Ok, I need Incineroar NOW! It looks so goofy, yet meancing at the same time and I absolutely love the design and personality of it. I also really like the other two starters (Decidueye being Grass / Ghost was a big shock), but I have to go with Litten. They other Tapus are really cool, and I...
  5. jeisu

Regarding there being 7 trials, I'm just a little sad that there is only 1 trial captain we haven't seen yet :/
  6. jeisu

Ok, if there are going to be only 7 trials, then I wonder how they will be distributed. If we have Ilima on Melemele, and Mallow, Lana, and Kiawe on Akala, then there's only 3 left for the other two islands. As a guess, I think that Sophacles and the ghost girl will be on the big island, and...
  7. jeisu

I'm really interested in the place where the trainer caught Mimikyu in the song. It looks like an abandoned store or mall, which makes a lot of sense since it would be a place where Pikachu merchandise (from 20 years ago) would have been sold. I really want to know where this place is in the...
  8. jeisu

Another batch of great information! Silvally: I asolutely love this pokemon and the concept behind it! Jangmo-o's evos: I like them a lot more now that we have seen them in actual gameplay. I plan on using Kammo-o on my first run through Moon. Steenee + Tsureena: When I first saw the trailer, I...
  9. jeisu

Brionne has definitely grown on me over the past day, and, even though it does look a bit feminine, i still could rather easily see it being either gender. And I don't see why people have a problem with barionne looking like the way it does. If there are pokemon that that look more masculine...
  10. jeisu

Torracat is probably my favorite evolution out of three, and Dartrix is a close second. I sort of like Brionne but it still kind of has to grow on me. I also really like the new features like Poke pelago and Festival Plaza, i'll probably spend a lot of time with those.
  11. jeisu

I hope we get the starter evos tomorrow, but I wouldn't be surprised if they hold them off until CoroCoro. Other than that, I really want more trial captains and maybe a 2nd kahuna, and possibly some evolutions to previously revealed pokemon like Komala, Salandit, Pikipek, Minior etc.
  12. jeisu

A lot of people really like the ability to change their in game character , it makes the game more immersive and unique, in my opinion, as not everybody who plays the game will have to look the same. I also really like the fact that you can change skin color, because a lot of non-white people...
  13. jeisu

I wonder if they make it so that you can't pass on effects you get from Z moves to other Pokemon. Because imagine Eevee with Baton Pass and its Z Move o.o
  14. jeisu

Does anybody know if there is a certain time of day CoroCoro usually leaks?
  15. jeisu

That's true. Since it's probably not that, I really wonder what it is and what significance it holds in the game. It seems very interesting.
  16. jeisu

I find it really interesting, too. I feel like it is at the very top of the mountain on the biggest island. I watched a few videos on youtube talking about this trailer and somebody speculated that it could possibly be the Moondial that was mentioned in X and Y, as a counterpart to the Sundial...
  17. jeisu

I am not sure if anybody has said this yet, but Type: Null's neck seems to resemble Arceus's wheel slightly.
  18. jeisu

It is coming out 10 pm Tokyo Time, which is 9 am EST
  19. jeisu

That makes sense, I just thought it would be a little bit strange for a Ground type to evolve into a Fire / Ghost type. I am perfectly fine with either outcome, I just didn't want to completely rule out the possibility of an Alolan Cubone since the gameplay in the trailer might not have been...
Back
Top Bottom