Search results for query: *

1. jeisu

Potential News Dates (Comments May Contain Spoilers!)

Why did people expect a new Halloween trailer? Did we get one in the past before?
  2. jeisu

I get really creepy vibes from the town (?) northeast of Nessa's city. It just looks very strange, I can't really tell if it's a weird town or just a building.
  3. jeisu

If It makes anybody feel any better, we are closer to the release day than we are to the Ponyta stream. Just shows how fast time has been going.
  4. jeisu

defintely a possibility since he spelled Yamper as "Pamper"
  5. jeisu

I'm just very leery of this embargo lifting giving us new info. I feel like we're a broken record at this point, "We'll surely get some good information from ____" I'll keep my expectations low and hope I'm proven wrong lol
  6. jeisu

I'm really sorry, apparently some people are saying it's just the 24 hr live stream :/ I didn't realize that when I posted the comment.
  7. jeisu

I can imagine Sirfetch'd riding a Galarian Rapidash into battle now lol
  8. jeisu

I'm gonna hope for the official reveal tomorrow I guess? I don't know why they're waiting.
  9. jeisu

less than 12 hours left until the live stream, hopefully it was worth the wait
  10. jeisu

They just updated the site, Sirfetch'd is definitely all we are getting for now
  11. jeisu

I'm keeping my expectations very low for today. I wouldn't put it pass them to just reveal Sirfetch'd and nothing else...
  12. jeisu

The Pokemon Twitter just posted a tweet referring to the glitched Pokemon from Friday, saying their top Pokemon Trainers will be resolving the issue shortly. We are definitely getting an official reveal extremely soon then. (Hopefully like tomorrow morning) EDIT: The new Pokemon will be...
  13. jeisu

Let's hope for a trailer tomorrow I guess :/
  14. jeisu

I'm nervous that Gen 5 being revealed for Pokemon Go means we won't get a trailer today
  15. jeisu

Do we ever get reveals / trailers this late in the day? They are usually in the morning
  16. jeisu

I hope so, it would be annoying being left with a bunch of pixels for too long. But I still really appreciate this cryptic approach they went for.
  17. jeisu

When you rotate the image...!
  18. jeisu

Um... its literally 1 AM and the Pokemon Twitter just tweeted "New Pokemon Disccovered!" but the link leads to a glitched out / pixelated picture on the official site? When you click it it plays Rotom's cry but it definitely looks like something else.
  19. jeisu

Hopefully the info isn't just like " Many Wooloo love to eat Oran Berries"
  20. jeisu

If I remember correctly, World's 2016 revealed Sandygast, Pallossand and Stufful, so having multiple Pokemon revealed is definitely possible. But even then I'd be satisfied with just an official Impidimp reveal.
Back
Top Bottom