Search results for query: *

1. jeremyml

Trailers and News Discussion

I am looking forward to Sun and Moon coming out now more than I have. I am not sure what to think about Z-Moves yet, but Eevee's Z-Move is really cool.
  2. jeremyml

Ok, I had not checked the official site yet thanks for the response. I think the two games running on different times is cool.
  3. jeremyml

Does this mean that the games will be on a different time than the 3DS clock?
  4. jeremyml

After watching the trailer with the Pyukumuku side quest. I am wondering if the only way to walk around is with the circle pad because of how the character moves in the game. The main character moving in the game was shown already, but I did not think about it too much until seeing the trailer...
  5. jeremyml

True there is none that I can think of unless certain mechanics are changed regarding ID numbers. However it could be because the virtual console games will be able to communicate with Sun and Moon.
  6. jeremyml

So far with the news that has been released I am feeling better about playing Sun and Moon. At first the games felt too themed to me, but I think it will be good. Also I noticed in the video that the ID number on the summary screen is 6 numbers as opposed to 5 numbers.
Back
Top Bottom