Search results for query: *

1. J

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Well there's still smash, red dead redemption 2 and (a hopefully good) kingdom hearts 3. I wonder what region gen 8 is goona be based on.
  2. J

I mean monster hunter, transformers, mlp and other franchises use generations to refer to iterations of the series so its not that outdated if a bunch of other franchise use that term for stuff really simalr to they way pokemon does things. What other way would you refers to generations?
  3. J

I think the audience gamefreak cares the most about with this game are the people who quit after gen 1 and not the people who were still playing for these past 20 years. Hell at this point it would't surprise me if the only way to get pokemon from future gens is only from pokemon go. It would...
  4. J

Welp in light of everything in the past 12 hours....At least smash bros is coming out this year so there's that.
  5. J

I have never hoped so hard for a rumor to be wrong before. I mean damn if this is just a gen1 pandering glorified pokemon go spinoff then yeah they are for sure gonna capture the fad crowd. But if gamefreak thinks they are gonna stick around when gen 8 comes out they are in for a rude awakening...
Back
Top Bottom