Search results for query: *

1. J

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

Don't know how to report it, but there's a thief plying the passerby trades. Name is Max from the U.S. His trainer message says 2Shiny4My*Mew. Gave him two shinies I had extras of. He then proceeded to laugh at me, said he tricked me and called me a retard. Just watch yourselves. I'm not mad...
  2. J

Been in a friend safari in Y for the last 5 days. Looking for a shiny Charmeleon. I find two shiny magmar in that time, but not a Charmeleon.
  3. J

Been fishing for a shiny Alomamola for the past *checks watch* four days now. I've hooked three shiny octillary. It has a lower encounter rate than Alomamola. Gah.
  4. J

Find a shiny Yanma in a horde. Just my luck, the blasted thing has it's HA. It would figure
  5. J

Finding two shiny nosepass hordes. Within 5 minutes of each other. Was looking for a houndour. And i find nosepass.
  6. J

Opponent uses double team once, not able to hit it ever again. You use double team, might as well not even bother. Opponent always seems to hit you.
  7. J

Accidentally killed a shiny male Nidoran yesterday. If i hadn't caught one earlier that day i would have been seriously ticked. Apparently, in a horde battle, if you attack one, then hit that same spot on the next round, the attack defaults to the one farthest to the right. And thats where the...
  8. J

Was battling a passerby today. Get to the choose the pokemon screen and what do i see? Mewtwo Xerneas Yvaltal Darkrai Charizard Gogoat So four legendary pokemon. Sent out my staraptor first and K.O his Darkrai. The battle isn't easy, but my last pokemon, Gastrodon finally...
  9. J

Was shiny chain fishing one time. After 141 casts the chain broke. Not one shiny in that chain. Fuuuuuuu.
  10. J

Yeah, my Galvantula is ev trained in speed and special attack. I still dont get howbit outsped me
  11. J

The Japanese really bug me. Was fighting some guy last night and he had a whole team of shinies that wiped me out. How could a Chandelure be faster than a Galvantula?
  12. J

When you spam double team and they still hit you. Then when the opponent uses it ONCE and you are never able to hit them
  13. J

Found a shiny golbat in platnium yesterday. After already finding, and catching one a year b4 in soul silver. Still caught it, but it really bugs me. I mean, what are the odds of that happening?
Back
Top Bottom