Search results for query: *

1. jokool

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Okay, I'm finally starting to understand EV training. I now realize that I am doing it wrong and focusing on the wrong stats when I train. I usually go for what I feel like are "balanced stats" (all stats are as high as I can get them (except when...
  2. jokool

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) I'm thinking about putting a Trick Room Team together and I was wondering something: Does Trick Room affect Gyro Ball's power?
  3. jokool

Re: Latios snuck up on me in SoulSilver and fled. Is it gone forever? If I'm remembering correctly, Latios in Soul Silver roams around like Raikou and Entei. So if it does flee from you, you should be able to find it again. I think the Pokégear shows where it's located, although, it's location...
  4. jokool

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) But, unfortunately, they don't have their Hidden Ability.
  5. jokool

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) I hate to break this to ya, but Eevee CANNOT be found in Hidden Grottos.... Sorry.
  6. jokool

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) That's what I though.... Oh well, guess it didn't hurt to ask. Thanks for your help! :-)
  7. jokool

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Well, I battled them already on BW2, but I was wondering if I could battle them again later, or was it a one time thing? And can you see the flashbacks again after you see them? I didn't see anything that said I couldn't in the link, but I think I...
  8. jokool

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) A couple of quick Memory Link questions: First, is it possible to see the memories and, more importantly, battle Cheren and Bianca again? If I remember correctly, I don't think I can, but I'm hoping I'm wrong. Second, about N's Pokémon; I...
  9. jokool

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Serebii shows the exact spot where you need to stand: Pokémon Black 2 & Pokémon White 2 - The Dropped Item
  10. jokool

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-4) Amazingly, mine came on when I tried it. But yeah, it's most likely the battery. You'll need a CR2032 type battery for it. *keeps the instructions to everything*
  11. jokool

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Okay, thanks for the info! I just looked it up, and yes, Bounce is one of the move tutor moves in BW2. So that solves everything! Thanks!
  12. jokool

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) I have an interesting question that I've been wondering about for a while: Is it possible to get a red Gyarados that knows Bounce and has a DW ability?
  13. jokool

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Yeah.... I think I'll stick to saying "Hi. Here's my team" if I need it reviewed.
  14. jokool

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) This has been driving me crazy: What does OU stand for? I've seen it used while someone is describing their Pokemon team, and I keep wanting to say BOOMER SOONER whenever I see it (if you're a Sooner fan, you know what I'm talking about).
  15. jokool

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Two questions: First: I've been trying to breed Pokemon with egg moves. I can do a Pokemon with one egg move easily. But when I try to breed a Pokemon with multiple egg moves, like, for example, someone was recently wanting a Shellder that knew...
Back
Top Bottom