Search results for query: *

1. J

Trailers and News Discussion

It's a butterfly? I don't see it, how is it a butterfly?
  2. J

The purple bonnet girl IS the third kahuna. She is the kahuna of poni island most likely. Kahunas do greet you when go onto their island, and there's no symbol indicating that she's a trial captain. So... if she has no symbol, and if she's wearing purple which corresponds with the color of her...
  3. J

Wait, it just got confirmed that there is just 7 trials?
  4. J

They just showed the new animation for wild pokemon. You can see their shadows running up to you. And they showed pokemon refresh, or whatever it's called that you groom your pokemon
  5. J

You have to have a premium account to watch it which means you have to pay money. There's no links on youtube that are streaming it
  6. J

That's extremely selfish on their part. They know that a ton of people want to watch the livestream. The event where they announced turtonator and crabrawler was live streamed without having to make any accounts. But to force us to have to pay to watch probably a 30 minute video? How greedy can...
  7. J

Nope. I'm no troll. Just didn't notice.
  8. J

Ah, just noticed. No need to be an asshole bud.
  9. J

Maybe. But I don't think it would make sense to give dual typing pokemon two z-moves. Not to mention that it wouldn't really be fair EDIT: Ah, I see it. Still don't think it would be fair. That's strange
  10. J

Pretty sure that's the ghost type z-move ( Never-ending Nightmare). After all mimikyu is primarily ghost type
  11. J

Wait. They showed the fairy type z-move? Where? When?
  12. J

Has anyone noticed that the color of the kahuna's clothes match the color in english? For example, Hala is the kahuna of melemele island. Melemele is yellow in hawaiian and hala is wearing yellow clothes Olivia is the kahuna of akala island, akala means pink in hawaiian, and she's wearing pink...
  13. J

So it's confirmed that alolan grimer looks that way because it eats garbage...umm okay? Also, alolan grimer and muk keep the toxins in their body, so they don't smell bad. Interesting
  14. J

Or maybe it will focus on the stuff that the UK nintendo trailer showed. Like the ghost type and fighting type z-moves. They just showed us the names, we didn't get to see them in action. Also, they might show us the new trial captain Ilima. It'd be interesting to see what she specializes in...
  15. J

I'm not using feminine in a bad way. I'm saying that brionne is feminine because it looks like a girl. Which it does
  16. J

Oh, yeah. K, never mind
  17. J

I don't care if it's a girl.Brionne is my favorite out of all of them. Maybe i wasn't clear.I'm just saying keep it female. Don't go from what could either be a boy or a girl in popplio to what most likely is going to be 100& girl in brionne. They even put girl eyelashes on it so don't tell me...
  18. J

I believe we did. I guess I have no room to talk as I was a major part in it
  19. J

Yeah, I guess I get it now. Nice taklin to ya!
Back
Top Bottom