• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. J

Season 20: Pokémon the Series: Sun & Moon - Dub Episode Titles Thread

I like the new titles. They're simple and to the point. I can appreciate a good pun every once in a while, but they were getting out of control. What is " Rocking Clawmark Hill" a reference too?
  2. J

Maybe it's a play on the good, the bad, and the ugly
  3. J

Not feeling that title either. It has nothing to do with the episode. What's scary? And the "Sun" part of the title, is that a reference to the characters being on the beach?
  4. J

You're pretty talented at this. I almost thought these were the actual titles
Back
Top Bottom