Search results for query: *

1. J

Preview SM029: Are You Going to Have a Nap-masyu in the Nemasyu Forest Too?

But what if this isn't filler? This could be a capture episode, seeing as there in a forest, and a grass type pokemon is going to be giving them trouble. This is the perfect time for mallow to catch morelull. Or what if we get some of the characters backstories through their memories? Maybe...
  2. J

Fair enough. And a few people liked my comment about you not saying that there was a break, probably because they thought you were going to notify them as well. But that's alright. It's just you usually tell us, I guess they were just used to it.
  3. J

Haha. I like how mostly everyone's talking about this instead of the baseball episode. It's because this one is more intriguing. Will it be a capture episode(mallow getting morelull) will it reveal the backstory of other characters (lillie,mallow,lana, or kiawe) Whatever route they take, I...
  4. J

Fair enough. I like how you're optimistic about everything.
  5. J

Well...it is going to be filler. The writer seems to be new to pokemon. They're not going to trust plot stuff to new writers. In fact, that could be the only thing shooting down my theory about mallow catching morelull.
  6. J

Well, I don't think mallow catching morelull is that far-fetched of an assumption. They are in the forest, and as i've said before, ash's companions always have more than one pokemon. It actually sounds perfectly plausible to me.
  7. J

Also, there's a two week break from episode 28 to 29. You forgot to tell people this, Episode 28 airs MAY 25TH Episode 29 airs JUNE 8TH
  8. J

This one sounds WAY better than episode 28 which just seems like it's going to be pokemon's version of baseball. But this sounds like a horror mystery, whodunit type of episode. And EVERY single one of ash's companions has gotten a second pokemon, so...maybe this will be the perfect...
Back
Top Bottom