Search results for query: *

1. J

Review SM027: Come Forth! The Red, Red Gaze of Lugarugan!!

That whole "Sun&Moon is a different universe" thing is silly. If it was , then how come in SM001 ash mentioned his tauros? And in SM023 they had wigs of brock, may, and lysandre. At this point I think that theory is debunked dude And besides, no one working on the anime has said that was the...
  2. J

Here's what I don't get: How come ash's classmates don't know about the other pokemon? They live on the dang island don't they? Lana didn't know lycanroc had two forms In SM008 hobbs, mallow, and lillie didn't know what a salandit was therefore rotom had to tell them. And I think there's a...
  3. J

Actually, it was only 9 episodes. They caught pikachu in a net in SM018.
  4. J

They should change the name of the series from sun&moon to Pokemon:10 second fights
  5. J

I have. Because I AM a teen boy. I guess i'm just used to characters acting all hyper this series. Seriously, everyone acts like they are on a sugar rush, and while it is nice to see a character that's not like the others, it kinda just caught me off guard. Surely that's understandable...
  6. J

Not comedy. At least show some snark. Make some sarcastic comments, insult ash if you must. While even that is pretty generic, at least it's WAY better than " Hmph, i'm angry at everybody. Get out of my way!" So..i'm not grasping at straws at all, These are legitimate complaints. You're just...
  7. J

Again dude? You want to argue about this again? We already discussed this in the Pokemon M20 thread. Remember that little talk we had about one-dimensional characters? Well, examine what you just saw in today's episode. That would fall under one-dimensional would it not? You already know how I...
  8. J

See, my first impression of gladion now that we finally saw him was...boring. He's exactly what I thought he would be. He's the typical cold,callous person who was scarred by some type of trauma and has to hide his emotions by being "mr.badass" and is probably going to take a while to...
Back
Top Bottom