• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. J

Official Pokémon Sword and Shield speculation thread (Updated June 5th, 2019)

Thanks man. I appreciate the upvote.
  2. J

I know this is petty, but can someone PLEASE upvote one of my posts so I can get my reaction score to 667? I hate the number it's at now.
  3. J

So I just logged back on, and the first thing I see is Oriden's post about not wanting to know someone who noticed that Torchic's butthole is missing. What the heck are we talking about?
  4. J

Well....every other generation since the 2nd Gen has given us an eeveelution. And we are in the 8th Gen. We'll see what happens.
  5. J

You're right. Just wanted to point it out.
  6. J

Just to clarify, because it's getting really old seeing this. It's only here in the western world were the slogan is Pokemon:gotta catch 'em all. In Japan it is simply "Get Pokemon!". I think that's where a big part of this outrage is coming from. People have been lead to believe for 20+ years...
  7. J

I know this is random. But at least the decision to not put in all the pokemon gave birth to a cute meme. View: https://www.reddit.com/r/pokemon/comments/c2wswg/dont_mind_me_just_getting_my_umbreon_into_galar/ View...
  8. J

What is wrong with us? Lol, why all of this arguing all of a sudden?
  9. J

It would be nice if they actually gave us great animation like they said they cut the dex to do. But, as of right now, I haven't seen that "quality" animation.
  10. J

What YOU don't seem to understand is that I found your hyperbole silly. I never said it was stupid. I never called YOU stupid. All I said was that your example didn't really fit. That is why I thought it was funny. You got defensive for absolutely no reason at all. I don't know if it was because...
  11. J

There is no way they can delay the games anyway. The games are tied with the anime and the trading cards. You delay one, then you're going to have to delay at least one other thing.
  12. J

DUDE! THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I'VE BEEN SAYING THIS WHOLE TIME! I lol'd at your post because I found it greatly exagerrated and silly. Now I come to find out that yes, you DID think your post was an exagerration. So why the heck were you getting all defensive and arguing with me for?
  13. J

While I completely understand where the fans that dislike this decision are coming from, I completely disagree with the way they're going about voicing their displeasure. And i'll leave it at that.
  14. J

Oh, so now I don't know what context and hyperbole are? Here we go again. If you want to talk about hyperbole, then you admit that you're example was greatly exaggerated, since you say you know what hyperbole means. So...what the hell was even the point of this conversation if you know what you...
  15. J

There is clearly a double standard going on here. If I actually made the Hitler comment, you're telling me you wouldn't comment? You would be fine with it and think it was a perfectly valid comment? No, you wouldn't. You would think it was silly and needed correcting, or even if you yourself...
  16. J

You're saying that all of a sudden I don't know what communism is just because I made fun of your example. I think it's safe to say that pretty much everybody on this forum knows what communism is, it's not that difficult of a concept. It's like me saying this: Me: " The Pokemon Company and...
  17. J

So you're comparing the pandering to a certain generation of fictional monsters to a ideology that has killed numerous people throughout history. In what way is that a good comparison? Please don't try to insult me, i'm well aware of how communism works.
  18. J

Just because he got one thing wrong ruins his whole reputation? He got everything right except for one thing, and that was one June 8th. Three days before E3 started.
  19. J

It would be better than the way it looks right now. Giving it a afro made out of seeds was stupid.
Back
Top Bottom