Search results for query: *

1. J

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Is he really?
  2. J

Lol. They're literally just colored black. How creative.
  3. J

Oh, you're talking about Nintenchu or whatever his name was.
  4. J

It's been going on for 4 hours already. Nintendo, are you sleeping on the job? They quickly strike ANYTHING to do with information that wasn't supposed to be seen yet, but they allow a streamer to stream the entire game on freaking Youtube of all places, and he's perfectly fine? Something's not...
  5. J

Who else is ready for this dexit stuff to blow over once the games get released? At least, we'll finally have some peace and quiet.
  6. J

It's still on? I quit watching because I was tired of him just shitting on the game.
  7. J

I usually don't use my real name online, but I couldn't think of anything creative,lol.
  8. J

I am too, but just a little. In fact, you should recognize that my last name is german.
  9. J

I'm not going to link, but his channel name is HackforeverxD
  10. J

There's a dude livestreaming the whole game on Youtube right now if y'all are interested. He's been streaming for 3 hours and still hasn't gotten in trouble. Although, all he seems to be doing is shitting on the game, and the game is in German so you won't be able to understand what the...
  11. J

Yeah...i'm totally going with Sword,lol. Better looking legendary, better pokemon such as Darmanitan, Sirfetch'd,etc, it's not even a question. Shield definitely got the short end of the stick.
  12. J

Alright, since there doesn't seem to be a datamine yet ( I wonder if they're scared because of this recent crackdown), i'm going to go ahead and leave these forums for a week or so. I'll see y'all on the flip side.
  13. J

Ok. Fair enough.
  14. J

So...with everything regarding pokemon such as stats,abilities, and moves being leaked, do we even need the game to be datamined? We even leaked the gym leaders. Are y'all going to post story spoilers on here? Or are we not doing that?
  15. J

Dude! Falinks is one of the best pokemon i've seen in the game regarding stats. Meanwhile, all of the cool pokemon are complete shit. Besides Dragapault, Dragapault could never be shit.
  16. J

Drednaw is trash,too? Why are the pokemon with the coolest designs so crappy?
  17. J

Damn, so Copperajah is trash? That's really disappointing.
  18. J

I'm not expert at competitive play, but Frosmoth's stats look really good. High speed, Special defense, and special attack? Is that as good as it looks?
  19. J

That's the leaker we're talking about, the who leaked all of the pokemon.
  20. J

Well, with you pointing out that she's a child, and artists are doing that just made it a million times creepier.
Back
Top Bottom