• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. J

Potential News Dates (Comments May Contain Spoilers!)

Also, Morpeko is our very first Electric/Dark type.
  2. J

Because the website literally says that the only reason it evolved in the first place was to deal with harsh conditions of the Galar region. Hoenn linoone is not getting an evolution.
  3. J

So I guess we can go ahead and say that the normal zigzagoon and linoone are getting axed in favor of their Galarian variants. Which is kind of weird, because we're never going to see Obstagoon outside of Galar. You might as well give the regular zigzagoon line a third evolution.
  4. J

Also, might as well not get your hopes up for Worlds. It looks like it's just going to be Nessa's gym that they're going to show off again. And the new pokemon is probably going to be Impidimp. Although, I hope at least a new Gigamax form will be shown instead.
  5. J

I think it's beautiful up there. At least you're not where I live where in the summer the weather is constantly in the high 90's, or in Arizona where it gets up to 120. Trust me, i've been to Arizona and while I was there it was at least 112 degrees and our AC was broke. It wasn't fun.
  6. J

Just a heads up, we got another rumor. View: https://twitter.com/PokemonSwordNew/status/1153761810295795712 Most likely bullshit, but hey, at least it's another rumor we can make fun of.
  7. J

Aaaand there is no trailer today either. So hopefully we get one next week because that's the beginning of August and a lot of people here are saying that's when we usually get a fairly big amount of news.
  8. J

Welp...no trailer dropped. The July 24 "leak" was just bullshit. I'm not really surprised, but I really did want some stuff in that rumor to be true.
  9. J

I hope we get a surprise trailer tomorrow. Mostly because the pokemon that are supposedly in there sound really cool. I would really like a hammerhead shark pokemon. I also wouldn't mind if we got two new eeveelutions.
  10. J

Ah, nice catch. That probably is the case.
  11. J

There was another rumor that was adding on to the July 24th rumor. It also says that the three new pokemon going to be introduced are a shark, a larva, and the tea cup elephant pokemon we saw. This is the hill they want to die on. These so-called "leakers" are really sure that there is going to...
  12. J

This is...different. With Sun&Moon, they would announce when the next trailer was going to drop. With SWSH, they just drop them randomly. One could drop tomorrow or a week from now. I think I prefer the Sun&Moon way of releasing trailers.
  13. J

Yes, but I heard that it wasn't all of Corocoro. I'm not sure though.
  14. J

There's a rumor that says another trailer is supposed to drop on July 24th, and it shows off three new pokemon, as well as cutting away right as Eevee is about to evolve. Do y'all think there is any truth to this?
Back
Top Bottom