Search results for query: *

1. J

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

Did anyone see the "street,midday" painting that Centro tweeted? Is the painting a possible hint to Gen 10? It's either Italy or Greece. The houses in the paintings definitely look Mediterranean.
  2. J

I appreciate the naming scheme of the pepper pokemon Capsikid being capsaicin( the chemical that gives peppers their "heat") and kid. And Scolvillain being Scoville units( a unit of measurement to see how hot a pepper is) and villain, but the designs are just misses. Another wasted opportunity...
  3. J

What are y'alls opinions on the pokemon this gen? Unfortunately, like last generation, I hate most of them. Most of them are just blobs of nothing. The three dogs look stupid as all hell with their stupid faces( especially Fidough and Greavard), and some of these pokemon with their extremely...
  4. J

I hate Gimmighoul's Evo. It's such a wasted opportunity, and I am not going to collect 999 golden coins just so it can evolve into that thing. Gross.
  5. J

Dont be a dick. I was just merely pointing out the lore I found creepy.
  6. J

Some of the lore of these pokemon is pretty creepy considering who their target audience is. Greavard literally kills you if you play with it too long and it's implied that the tinkatink line goes after pawniard and bisharp ,kills them and takes the metal off their bodies to make a bigger...
  7. J

I mean, Leon's ace was literally just a Charizard.
  8. J

I really like the idea of our first poison/steel type Mon being an engine. Poison maybe because of the exhaust. It's a clever idea that I haven't seen anybody guess on those "making a pokemon for every unused type" videos.
  9. J

Sorry if this has been talked about already,but kaka confirmed that the elite 4 were shown in the trailer. People are speculating it's the four that were shown next to Mr. Clavell. They think the elite 4 might be our teachers. The leaked engine Mon has been confirmed by Khu to have been shown...
  10. J

I like the name cetitan. It's a combination of cetacean(the group whales are in) and titan
  11. J

Man. I feel like the whole "open world" thing was kinda false advertising. This fight the gym leaders in any order you want, but there is no scaling part of the game is whack. Say if you train all the way up to beat the last gym leader first, once you beat him, since you're now at level 80 or...
  12. J

The CUSO4 "riddle" is just Khu saying "See you suffer". Now that Kaka is seemingly gone for good and Khu isn't riddling anymore(or at least not in the way he was), he thinks we are suffering by getting nothing at all and is enjoying it. That's all he means,let's not look to deep into it.
  13. J

Ok. Since absolutely nothing is happening right now(literally, there was only like 3 posts since last night),I guess I'll just say this and log off. We are now at 55 days since the last trailer. Though the countdown may restart soon.......
  14. J

I wonder if they legit did decide to postpone any trailers until August due to the former prime ministers death? 54 days is a long time without a trailer when your trying to market a game that's the first of it's kind within your company.
  15. J

54 days since the last trailer dropped. I repeat,54 days
  16. J

One more thing about Khu since he is no more and is old news. What was the point of his riddle with Sudowoodo and why was he asking what type it was? It wasn't a paradox pokemon, so that riddle was completely pointless.
  17. J

Khu said he'll return in 2023 and hint stuff for the dlc/sequel/remake they have planned for then. EDIT: Actually, Khu says we won't be sharing information again due to the warnings he got from Twitter. He's actually gone guys.
  18. J

It's going to be interesting to see how this sub deals with no more Khu or Kaka if the latter actually does stop leaking after this week. We pretty much drained all discussion on stuff to talk about. There is nothing really else to say about what was leaked. But then again,I wonder if Kaka...
  19. J

51 days since the last trailer. I honestly don't see us getting one until the first week of August at the earliest at this point.
  20. J

That's what it's sounding like. He literally came out and said that there is no point in riddling more stuff for this year(personal assumption, but I think he's butthurt about Kaka taking the wind out of his sails), and he also revealed he got reported to Twitter (allegedly by Centro) and now...
Back
Top Bottom