Search results for query: *

1. joshthewriter

MATURE: Salvation (Conquest AU)
    Threadmarks: Death of Innocence: Dragonfire

Arc 1: Death of Innocence Dragonfire And the city burned by his hand. The sun shone high above the coastal plains, beating down on the fields of abandoned crops. A trio of wagons slowly laboured north in the searing heat, packed to the brim with supplies. A procession of farmers followed...
  2. joshthewriter

Threadmarks: Death of Innocence: Days to Come

Arc 1: Death of Innocence Days to Come A champion is crowned. His path is paved with death. He descended from the steps of the citadel like the champion he was. His dragon lumbered through the smashed-apart doors, growling at the men that had gathered to greet their King. Lance came to a...
  3. joshthewriter

Threadmarks: Death of Innocence: Dawn

Arc 1: Death of Innocence Dawn A new day dawns on a changed Kanto. The champion wakes. "By all accounts, Lance suffered a grievous blow." Fuji looked up across the oversized table, his cold gaze falling on Blue. The old man's stare ran a chill down his spine, and he fought the sudden urge...
  4. joshthewriter

One of the most fun parts of this story is porting characters from canon into this world. Must have missed that rule in the stickied thread, but I was only skimming so that’s on me. It’s definitely M rated on the violence alone, so I’ll edit that into the post title. I know about the sentence...
  5. joshthewriter

Threadmarks: Death of Innocence: Nightmare

Welcome to Salvation! This is a work that has been a labour of love since my teenage years. What you see here is the latest iteration of the story. It's a Conquest AU, something that seems like it should be amazing. Please drop a review and let me know what you think of this! Anything is...
Back
Top Bottom