Search results for query: *

1. jskylinegtr34

What party did you use against Team RR

For the Aether employee/Faba Multi battle, i used Mega Gengar (Ultra Sun)/Mega Mewtwo X (Ultra Moon) In the Guzma Multi Battle against two Grunts, used Mega Mewtwo X (Ultra Moon)/Mega Scizor (Ultra Sun) Here is the Pokemon i used against each boss in Ultra Sun version, in Ultra Moon, i just used...
  2. jskylinegtr34

I beat Episode RR in Ultra Sun using Lucario, Garchomp, Salamence, Metagross, Tyranitar, Scizor, Gengar and Gyarados (Each had Mega Stone) as my main members, bringing only 5 in each rotation, with the 6th slot being the legendary, i used the same legendary against the Hoenn Bosses, but with...
  3. jskylinegtr34

So, exactly, i had the Dawn Necrozma, and the opposite legendaries (Zekrom, Dialga, Xerneas, Mewtwo, with X Mega Stone,) and Kyogre with Orb, in Ultra Sun, i plan to use both Hoenn Legendaries with their orbs, a Mega Lucario against the grunts, and, against the rest, the legendaries RR uses in...
  4. jskylinegtr34

I finished it in Ultra Moon, with Dawn Necrozma, Primal Kyogre, and the legendaries RR uses in Ultra Sun only. When i do it in Ultra Sun, i will use the legendaries they used in Ultra Moon.
  5. jskylinegtr34

What were the Pokemon you used against Team Rainbow Rocket (including the previous villains) I used the opposite legendary to beat them all, and the Mewtwo i used held the opposite Mega Stone of Giovanni's.
Back
Top Bottom