Search results for query: *

1. juliorain

Trailers and News Discussion

Though normal Vulpix does evolve with a fire stone. With its alolan form it doesn't make sense to include the same evolution method as before. On plot being a regression...? I don't think so because in gen V the gym leaders wwere a bit too involved. Keeping some as special companions and the...
  2. juliorain

yeah I thought Samurott's knee guards that were Dewott's shells. Thought Samurott's helmet is also a shell.
  3. juliorain

I don't think Datrix is emo. He seems very dapper but empty headed. He seems like a lot of maintenance, but I would prefer him in moon over popplio. Litten's evo looks just like a fatter, grumpier litten. If the leak regarding their evos prove true, litten is my choice for sun. We have...
  4. juliorain

It's possible that the PC can news drop in mid-October, as well. They tend to drop news on a two-week basis, but since it'll only be a month away, GF and pokemon company might be less inclined to do so. We'll see!
  5. juliorain

I agree. At least maybe we can get a hint of where they are leading to with the middle stages? Like in XY I had no idea my Chespin would evolve into a fighting type when I got Pancham and then by the time I got to the Fairy Gym, whelp I had three fighting types on my team. I think I had Lucario...
  6. juliorain

I'm sure it was well worth the wait. That game was reason I got my 3DS! XD I think I only got ORAS until last year, about a year after it came out... Mostly because I had more school work at the time than I could ever handle. Was worth the wait when I finally picked it up, though.
  7. juliorain

If real wold geography were a factor in determining which region a player could go to, Kalos would be one of the last since it it would be on the other side of the planet. If anything it would be Hoenn, Johto, Kanto, and then Sinnoh as it would be the closest. They allowed the player to return...
  8. juliorain

They should release some new info bits because it would break their two-week reveal pattern if they don't. I mean it seems like they've been giving blurbs every two weeks. The last major reveal was the team skull video two weks ago. Since there were two major events happening in between we got...
  9. juliorain

you could enter buildings wearing skates. You take them off while entering them, though.
  10. juliorain

It's one thing to disagree but then to shame is? It's possible that these could be red herrings and just pokes to find in the region. The point of speculation is try and think about what might happen. If it doesn't happen, oh well, nothing wrong. It's still fun thinking about it. But you can't...
  11. juliorain

Gyarados and Pinsir already have one... The only commonality is that they're all part flying type (Pinsir's mega at least)
  12. juliorain

@Alolan Alomomola poliwrath
  13. juliorain

I hope so. Also I love the new pokes.
  14. juliorain

yes but being steel type gets rid of a dragon's traditional weaknesses and instead leaves him vulnerable to ground and fighting moves
  15. juliorain

It seems odd though that there are so far only 2 dragons who are part fire (and we only got our first one in gen v). I guess GF thought that would be too much (and I guess that the fact that almost every dragon in the game can learn flamethrower/fire blast lessened the need for them...and the...
  16. juliorain

or swords dance slaking...
  17. juliorain

Well pikachu also isn't the strongest pokemon either...
  18. juliorain

at this point it seems that these moves are so powerful that they go beyond special/physical because there would have to be a physical and special z-move for each type to fully represent the types. (There are many water pokes with shit sp.att and vice versa, so the water z-move would be...
  19. juliorain

hey, it is still is a good thing to have the surprise waiting for you upon your arrival!
  20. juliorain

it's airing live tomorrow on twitch.com
Back
Top Bottom