Search results for query: *

1. juliorain

Mafia Classic Sonic Mafia (15p) - Eggcellent Sunshine! Mafia and Serial Killer Victory!

I guess newbie card doesn’t really apply here. But I am trying to make sense lol This is my first really intense game of mafia the few others I’ve been in on PokeCommunity weren’t nearly as rigorous (not to throw shade...just differing playstyles) I do agree that Arcadia has led us with two...
  2. juliorain

Mafia Classic Sonic Mafia (15p) - Eggcellent Sunshine! Mafia and Serial Killer Victory!

Very hard to stay in touch because of family stuff earlier today (or rather I'm 6-7 ish hours behind that). At any rate Garu and Arcadia seem to have a foul sniff on Megapod's actions by pushing contrainer. "reason given for his D1 vote felt decent enough to me, but it is true that his was a...
  3. juliorain

While it is a good idea to have fun on D1 via participating with a joke wagon, I think I started the joke wagon suspicion. Joke wagons are easy to do on D1 as a safe way to participate without drawing suspicion. Starting the joke vote got me off guard, so I think I should have paid more...
  4. juliorain

Mafia: - Classic Sonic Mafia (15p) - Day 1 - Green Hill Zone!
  5. juliorain

aight! Change Vote to DekuNut. That correction was mean af.
  6. juliorain

this is newbie me asking for clarification: do you lynch someone after x votes or just a majority
  7. juliorain

Vote: Contrainer for distracting us with a joke vote. :P
  8. juliorain

Boi I grew up on the GameCube generation. I have played the classic sonic games :P
  9. juliorain

+1 Sonic Heroes was my favorite! Followed by the Adventure series 2 before 1 then Shadow lol
Back
Top Bottom