Search results for query: *

1. jungle_penguins

Review JN146: Satoshi and Latios!

At best the first 2 episodes were odd in 5 Pokemon each, but otherwise I found it clear the team composition didn't mean much especially when there was a full team in the Lapras episode.
  2. jungle_penguins

Ash capturing Latias definitely has no basis, I think fans are passing off wishlists as rumors to other fans. I can't think of a single "he was originally going to win/capture" statement actually being true besides, Clefairy?
  3. jungle_penguins

I never liked the serious hunter stuff because of things like that. It's why as large as a threat as hunter J and half the enemy teams were, they're off to me in what the show has. (Characters with full teams using 1 Pokemon at a time and being sidelined for some scenes. Though Satoshi going for...
  4. jungle_penguins

Is reinforcing a long standing theme redundant and bad? Most likely, but personally I always find an additional takeaway from the majority of the repetition the anime does. Same thing goes for most Rocket breakups too. This talk of catching Latios/Latias is so uninteresting to me. That being...
Back
Top Bottom