Search results for query: *

1. k3n3p0

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Haha ok i see, hopefully you find a window to watch it!
  2. k3n3p0

Can you go use the restroom?
  3. k3n3p0

Forge a path to greatness... Sounds like a sentence that would be used in the medieval times... Feudalism... Kings and queens?! Hahaha im just playing. Almost 2 hours left guys!!!
  4. k3n3p0

ITS HAPPENIIIIIING!!!!!!!!!!! POKEMON TWITTER !!!!!
  5. k3n3p0

I just saw a tweet from @muguwus saying the sun and moon trailer from the pokemon direct was removed. Idk if it was a mistake or something, tried to take a picture but the image is too big and I'm at work lol if you guys want to check or confirm that go ahead. I see a lot of moving pieces, this...
  6. k3n3p0

Idk maaaaan, those flames look like "embroar type" of art to me haha I'm sure it's fake
  7. k3n3p0

Ooooh theeeeese pictures, huh... Interesting none the less. I can see how it fueled the rumor.
  8. k3n3p0

Where can I find the image of that christmas pikachu? I'd assume it was taken down but nothing ever escapes the internet lol
  9. k3n3p0

Will do! That's the u spoken rule haha, take nothing to heart until it's an official leak or announcement.
  10. k3n3p0

True! It's super fun though
  11. k3n3p0

Oh wow, so the scope of where the next region would be based is closing, that's great! I thought it would've been spain due to some speculations relating to that culture but england makes sense too. Dude thanks a lot for that, i need to start putting notifications on for these countdowns from...
  12. k3n3p0

I saw that, looked pretty funky haha. Although the whole Masuda pkmn go tweet was odd and people went the king queen route lol. I'm excited to see Pixelpar is doing the whole "...I'll draw my tweets until announcement day" again so we can say at least there's a week to a month of buffer for...
  13. k3n3p0

After roughly a year I'm back (no one cares I know, I'm just excited about recovering my account haha). Can anyone recap what's been going on? I'll try my best to read the last month.
  14. k3n3p0

Where can we see whatever they’ll reveal (if they even do) today?
  15. k3n3p0

Hold on, I’m very confused. What’s going on? There’s a private thing happening on the 30th in japan to which they may or may not announce something and then on the 31st the Oha Shuta** is announcing as well?
  16. k3n3p0

Seems more like my wish list rather than a leak.
  17. k3n3p0

I just want to say that even though this is just an innocent tweet... I’m thinking that this has to do with the Johto to Kanto train.
  18. k3n3p0

Why do I suddenly think that the Pokémon professor for Pokémon let’s go pikachu/eevee it’s going to be Prof. Willow?
  19. k3n3p0

Im willing to say it’s an attention seeking thing. Gives them relevance and social media traffic.
  20. k3n3p0

But we have been though lol
Back
Top Bottom