Search results for query: *

1. K

Simple Questions and Answers Thread for BST! (Read First Post)

Following situation: It's a double battle and I have a Cradily with Storm Drain and another pokemon on my side. My other pokemon uses Surf but both of the opponents pokemon protect. Does the attack go through and give Cradily the SpAtk boost or does nothing happen?
  2. K

Does No Guard bypass Evasion boosts? Meaning does it still hit 100% if the Opponent got raised Evasion. And what if the No Guard user has raised Evasion,
  3. K

Are there any common occasions where just 4 EVs in a stats really matter? I mean in an usual 252/252/4 spread.
  4. K

What is useful for a sun team? Right now I got Charizard Y, a HA Meganium to set up Reflect and a special wall Cradily with Synthesis in mind.
  5. K

Pledge Moves - Any good?
  6. K

I'm thinking about using an Ampharos to setup light screen and support MSceptile with Discharge? Is that any good? What EV spread and other moves would you use there? And if an Ampharos is not happening what else would be usable in this spot?
  7. K

This just completely blew my mind. I could've sworn I saw one with Swords Dance recently... Guess I'm going for Protect now.
  8. K

With the Speed Boost I thought going for 252 speed wouldn't really be necessary. But you might be right, I'll have to outspeed things. Also I decided on Swords Dance, and Waterfall might become Aqua Jet.
  9. K

How's this for a Sharpedo: Sharpedo @Life Orb Ability: Speed Boost Adamant Nature EVs: 252 HP, 252 Atk -Earthquake -Crunch -Waterfall -Poison Fang/Swords Dance I'm not too sure of the item and the EV spread, you guys got ideas? (Excuse me if this is the wrong place)
Back
Top Bottom