Search results for query: *

1. K

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

How many steps is one "lap" around the battle resort?
  2. K

Yes. Mega Kangaskhan has the Ability Parental Bond, which will make attacks that usually only hit once hit twice, with the second hit being only half as strong as the first. I think it is limited to contact moves.
  3. K

Re: IV's You can see IVs as the genes of the pokemon. Ones with higher IVs will have higher stats than ones with lower IVs. Then can't be modified through legal means, but you can breed to increase them in a new generation.
  4. K

In particular I'm talking about the one you can catch in DPPt. It should work, supposing it gets through Bank's filter.
  5. K

Does the ORAS Gracidea event/flag work with any Shaymin?
  6. K

I'd say here, as this is the central "Simple Question, Simple Answers" thread where you will get the most attention. Alternatively you could post in the Pokemon World subsection if it goes beyond the games.
  7. K

Something that isn't a starter, Eevee, or anything that appears on the earlier routes. And it shouldn't be commonly used in Battles, as people are often trading Breed-Rejects. Maybe Spinda, I don't think anyone looks for Spindas on the GTS.
  8. K

Yup, really weird. The only other possibility I see is that my pokemon was in fact paralyzed and I didn't notice. I'll check tomorrow if I saved that Battle. Or is it somehow possible to put more than 252 EVs/ 31 IVs? I doubt it is, and even than it'd probably get detected on Battle Spot.
  9. K

I think you misunderstood. My Scolipede had 2 speed boosts while the opponents Altaria only had 1 Dragon Dance, and I still got outsped.
  10. K

I used Baton Pass and the Altaria was using Return (not 100% sure). So there was no priority either.
  11. K

How could a Mega Altaria with 1 Dragon Dance outspeed my 31 Speed IV 252 EV Adamant Scolipede after 2 speed boosts. I checked and Altarias max speed is 145 while mine was 164, and I was even on a higher speed tier. So how could that have happened?
  12. K

Does the Smogon strategy pokedex work on your phone (Android)? I know this isn't really the place to ask this, but I think many people would still know.
  13. K

Re: Battle of Hoenn question Can you really save pokemon onto the bank when your file corrupts? Are there like several stages of corruption, more unsafe ones or do I not need to worry about corruption this much now? Another question that just came to my mind, how far are ingame trades...
  14. K

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (XY Edition) Couldn't you technically use Skill Swap from a Guardevoir on Eelektross, giving it Trace. Then Eelektross would trace the Wonder Guard of the opponents Shedinja. I think I read that Trace works with Wonder Guard. But this method still only...
  15. K

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (XY Edition) 2 questions: Is there a way to make a backup of your safe file? Just in case it corrupts or something. Also, is an Eelektross holding an Air Balloon with Wonder Guard the ultimate unkillable pokemon? Would there be a way to get that?
  16. K

How much does BW2's story rely on things that happened in BW1? Meaning could you understand it if you didn't play BW1?
  17. K

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (XY Edition) That trainer ID is as good as any. From how I understand it, it RNGs a number and if that number fits your ID somehow the pokemon is shiny. But changing your ID won't matter, as there's still the other random number that needs to fit. Hope...
  18. K

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition So it's nothing really important? And I probably couldn't get an Eon Ticket that way, right?
  19. K

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition So, whenever I update the BuzzNav it says I have streetpassed 30 people. Now this number seems really weird because I don't take my 3DS with me anywhere. It's also always 30 people. The only one that could've streetpassed me is my Brother, and...
  20. K

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition How many berries can a watered berry bush yield?
Back
Top Bottom