• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. kantoskies

Season 20: Pokémon the Series: Sun & Moon - Dub Episode Titles Thread

What's also weird is from what I've seen the dub has been playing up the film as Ash's actual "origin story" while I always felt in Japan they advertised it more as an "alternate re-telling" of Satoshi's beginning, implying it was an AU. So the fact that they're airing the first episode in...
  2. kantoskies

It's also one of the more closely-translated titles this season :p And yeah I agree it's weird that if they're doing a one-hour special it's SM042 and SM041 instead of 043. I would say it could be a mistake in the schedule but I'm not sure how they would mix something like that up...
  3. kantoskies

Maybe they're waiting to air the dubbed SM episodes so TPCi has time to dub M20 early? I have no solid evidence or anything, just that TPCi might want to push for as close to a worldwide release of M20 as possible (or at least get it out over the summer in theatres) so they're giving that...
  4. kantoskies

Wait so I'm lost, is there no word yet on if these are airing on CN in the United States as a sneak peak?
Back
Top Bottom