Search results for query: *

1. kantoskies

Controversial opinions

Don't the Rockets' voice actors also voice regular Pokemon in the show as well? Maybe they get a reduced rate when it's just the monsters they voice compared to the humans, idk! I would believe that idea more in Sun & Moon when there was more care put into their appearances, but a lot of their...
  2. kantoskies

Controversial opinions

My controversial opinion of the evening is I much prefer the 2019 version of Type: Wild over the 1998 version.
  3. kantoskies

Controversial opinions

Some more controversy: Satoshi doesn't have to be a competent battler to be an interesting character. But he also doesn't have to be treated like an incompetent loser either. I disliked his characterization in XY but his treatment in SM hasn't been much better. A middle-ground can and should...
  4. kantoskies

Controversial opinions

I don't hate movie 20 (its die-hard fans are another story...) but it wasn't great and it certainly did not break the mold as much as a lot of people claim. Yeah it had the whole AU thing but it was basically a handful of Kanto episodes strung together with generic legendary fodder and a poor...
  5. kantoskies

Controversial opinions

Three other points that may or may not be controversial from a comedic-Rockets fan's perspective: Diamond&Pearl was not the Rocket trio's best series. It wasn't their worst, I'd place it maybe 3rd or 4th (my progression best > worst goes OS > SM > DP/XY/AG [these are pretty close together] > >...
  6. kantoskies

Controversial opinions

Best Wishes wasn't as bad as people made it out to be XY wasn't as good as people made it out to be I didn't mind Team Rocket appearing every episode, even when it was the most routine, pointless thing I hated the XYZ opening I'm glad Ash didn't win the Kalos league Johto wasn't that bad, it...
Back
Top Bottom