Search results for query: *

1. kantoskies

Review SM042: Alola at Kanto! Takeshi and Kasumi!!

TPCi doesn't have an excuse to not dub these kinds of things, they could just post them online after an episode airs and/or include them on the DVDs as bonus material.
  2. kantoskies

mfw i'm watching an XY episode and I see this god forsaken screen:
  3. kantoskies

To be clear, I'm not hung up on not seeing more of Satoshi's Pokemon--it was actually pretty low on my wishlist for this episode--but the "they could not possibly have shown us more of his Pokemon" argument doesn't work. It was most likely a creative decision that they just did not want to...
  4. kantoskies

They could have shown Satoshi's classmates interacting with his other Pokemon instead of just random Kanto ones.
  5. kantoskies

Well *technically* Takeshi is actually wearing a different vest bc his flashback vest had four pockets. But I like to think they still own their old clothes and just cycle through outfits. And despite how weird the progression of time is in this franchise I feel like a significant time has...
  6. kantoskies

This episode could have been 22 minutes of a still image of Kasumi and Takeshi and I still would have found it more interesting than the entirety of the Akala Island arc.
  7. kantoskies

So the episode was as rushed as i thought it would be, but I still enjoyed it! Some thoughts: The SM artstyle really suits Kasumi, especially when animated. I liked how Musashi instantly recognized Takeshi's name and was not amused lmao That flashback scene was way more brief than I thought...
Back
Top Bottom