Search results for query: *

1. kantoskies

Preview M22: Mewtwo's Counterattack Evolution

Has there been a track listing/way to listen to previews of tracks like previous years? I know the soundtrack releases officially later this month but I'd love to get an idea of what some of the pieces are!
  2. kantoskies

I love the artstyle in that drawing...not sure how well it would translate into animation but I wish they had went with something similar. The new version of Together with the Wind is nice, I really hope it makes its way into the tv series as an insert song!
  3. kantoskies

To be fair the mainline games have been declining in quality since Gen 6... also no one said this was more important news, just that it's also news! Plus it's very much not a rehash to people who have only ever seen the 4Kids dub. The original version is quite the different experience even if...
  4. kantoskies

hm.......alright......... The scenery looks gorgeous. The Pokemon range from looking great to decent. The humans on the other hand....? I saw a screencap of Satoshi + group before seeing the full trailer and thought it was a Robot Chicken parody for a full minute. On the bright side this means...
  5. kantoskies

On the one hand, there's no reason not to expect Satoshi to be in this, but on the other hand there wasn't any reason not to expect Kasumi and Takeshi to be in M20 and look how that turned out... I'm very apprehensive about this. The switch to 3D animation is sad, because even if it looks fine...
  6. kantoskies

I'm waiting for M23 where the trailers make it seem like it'll be the GS Ball/Celebi story we were supposed to get but it's really just an hour and a half of Satoshi helping a Gen 8 legendary.
  7. kantoskies

If they do remix Mezase Pokemon Master again, I hope they fix the emptiness of Pikachu just saying its name over and over instead of having a group of Pokemon. But I could really see them having a completely new theme song, or none at all. I just hope there's a new version of Together With the...
  8. kantoskies

Please please don't let this movie be cg........i know these teasers aren't really anything but come on....thats not what I meant when I said I like them experimenting with art styles.... And isn't this M22?
  9. kantoskies

I wonder if Makoto and Souji will be back? Or if they'll use interesting characters?
Back
Top Bottom