Search results for query: *

1. kantoskies

Preview Pocket Monsters the series (2019)

Ugh of course...welp we can check in on the dub in 2022 and see if it improves...
  2. kantoskies

Loving the background music! If this is the quality we can expect we are in good hands.
  3. kantoskies

If they do it, it will almost definitely have no dub music, giving us yet another tease of a somewhat-competent dub.
  4. kantoskies

I think until we get solid confirmation on the matter assuming old characters will reappear is unwise i'm mainly telling myself this A lot of us thought M20 being set around EP001 meant Kasumi, Takeshi, and Shigeru were definitely coming back and look how that nonsense turned out. If I found...
  5. kantoskies

So it outright says that the scene from EP001 plays from Pikachu’s POV....can we finally accept it’s not a reboot?
  6. kantoskies

I am hoping that Pikachu's backstory both explains why it was a little asshole to Satoshi when they first met but, more importantly, I hope it leads to some kind of character development. Sure, Pikachu has like no unique personality save for a few sight gags, and it would be a bit odd to give it...
  7. kantoskies

FINALLY something animated!!! Some random thoughts: Satoshi looks a bit different in animation than what I expected. Not bad or anything, just different The Rocket trio, at least in that brief shot, looks identical to their Sun&Moon days. Perhaps it was just because it was a far-off shot but it...
  8. kantoskies

The official Twitter has been posting a lot about random episodes from all of the previous sagas, maybe it means nothing or maybe it means we’ll get a lot of continuity? Who knows at this point. I still want to see some dang animation already!!!
  9. kantoskies

Praying we finally get something animated tomorrow!!! Even if it's just Satoshi standing with Pikachu I want to see how this artstyle looks in motion. By taking about ten seconds to look it up online? You really shouldn't make claims about something if you haven't even watched it.
  10. kantoskies

I believe they’ve used XY remixes of BW songs but I could be wrong. With a new person in charge of music I could see another music reset like we got in Best Wishes, especially because the style seems different.
  11. kantoskies

Their Sun&Moon artwork always looked like shit so this is more “refined” because it doesn’t. But man they really haven’t been able to properly shade the front of Musashi’s hair since like 2010...
  12. kantoskies

They didn't use the logo for Mewtwo Strikes Back: Evolution which was set in the main continuity. Or at least wasn't explicitly in a different one. I also feel like, if they were going to make a new logo for the entire anime, they would have debuted it in Sun&Moon since it premiered not too long...
  13. kantoskies

Recently I’ve been leaning more towards the idea of it being an alternate continuity but I’m still not entirely sold on it. But I’ve been thinking that if it is a separate continuity, how will Satoshi’s current story end? Will there be anything significant happening in the last episode or will...
  14. kantoskies

Hmm I’m still 50/50 on if this is a reboot or not, I really hope we get some answers Sunday. Some of you guys are confusing “pandering to nostalgia” with “pandering to the Kanto saga”. When was the last time the show referenced Best Wishes in a meaningful way? There was that Dent special but...
  15. kantoskies

So a magazine mis-reports on something and it’s somehow Game Freak/The Pokémon Company’s fault? I’ve literally never heard of anyone complain about getting “only” 8 gyms, why do people suddenly hate that idea? I agree that the Sword and Sheild games are making a lot of questionable choices but...
  16. kantoskies

I'm very bummed out we didn't get anything new in terms of revealing story/characters/etc, but I guess it's not their fault the poster was leaked... On the one hand I'm thrilled it seems like they're going with a co-star approach and I truly do believe that focusing just on two characters...
Back
Top Bottom