Search results for query: *

1. kantoskies

Preview JN008: Don't Lose, Pochama! The Drift Ice Race in the Sinnoh Region!!

Watch it be Makoto’s instead :bulbaWave:
  2. kantoskies

Yamato and Kosaburo should totally make guest appearances here, logic be dammed
  3. kantoskies

It would be nice to see some of Musashi’s and Kojiro’s old Pokémon, though Manene was pretty irritating so I’d rather see some others. And this new Gacha machine they have seems to squash that possibility.
  4. kantoskies

To be fair, the same could have been said about Kasumi and Takeshi in Sun&Moon ("if they couldn't be bothered to bring them back for the Kanto re-telling in M20 why would they come back later?"). Now granted their episodes weren't great, and I think these first batch of episodes are kind of a...
  5. kantoskies

I literally mentioned them in my post. Why the sudden fixation on them for an episode where there’s no reason to believe they’ll show up?
  6. kantoskies

What’s with the sudden interest in Yamato and Kosaburo? They were absent from PM006 which was set in Kanto, surely they could have appeared in that episode without an outlandish excuse. In a show where they can go flying off and still be back the next week, I don’t think the writers are too...
  7. kantoskies

Oh you’re the reason they’re in this episode? Thank you so much for letting them appear in two out of eight episodes, really so generous! Please let the rest of the staff know how much we appreciate it the next time you go in to work.
  8. kantoskies

I think it’s not at all unusual that they are using two of the most popular Gen 4 Pokémon in the first episode to visit Sinnoh. I think there’s a 50/50 chance Satoshi will mention/allude to Hikari, but if she was in this episode in any significant way we’d probably know about it by now. She can...
Back
Top Bottom